BY POPCHIPS

Buy on Walmart
Amy C.
Completely addictive!  I tried Popchips first on a JetBlue flight, and sampling totally works. I pretty much enjoy almost all the flavors. The mouthfeel is great. I have no idea if they are healthier than average, but it sure feels that way.  It would be nice if they came in smaller bags...
Lauren D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Need a healthy alternative to the average potato chip? Look no further! Personally, I love the texture of the popchips which are unique to potato chips. However, popchips have the least amount of chips per bag! So if you are looking for something more filling I would not recommend these chips.
Nickie S.
I'm a huge fan of pop chips especially the BBQ flavor. They seem so different than other chips and very flavorful. Thicker in size and much more filling for the amount you can eat per serving size. Affordable but a little pricey. Wish they offered bigger size bags. Highly recommend though.
Melissa W.
Nashville, TN
I'm typically not a big barbecue chips person, but I recently received a free mini bag of these and was pleasantly surprised. I like the airy texture and the flavoring wasn't over powering. I feel like the full size popchips aren't a great value, though, which is why I knocked a star off.
Rachel L.
This brand is especially awesome for those who are completely gluten free or trying to become gluten free! I developed an intolerance to gluten about three years ago, and this brand made the huge diet adjustment that much easier! Even if you're not GF, these still taste awesome.
Cortney P.
dalton
These chips are the perfect snack! They are irresistible on my diet and even approved! I look forward to having them in moderation! popchips Barbeque Potato Popped Chips
Jess D.
Delray Beach, FL
My husband orders Pop Chips online in bulk. They usually come in a variety box with 3 different flavors. We love them and think they are a much healthier alternative to regular potato chips. They're just a good and tasty snack on the go or to have with a sandwich! :)
Jennifer P.
The BBQ flavor in these chips are super tangy and doesn't have an oily flavor in the chip.
Very delicious and light. I tried these by chance at a friend's party and loved them ever since and have found them at a great deal.
This has been the only flavor I've tried.
Lindsay R.
Montville, NJ
Love popchips! They are weight watchers friendly, have great flavor and you don't have to feel guilty eating them!! They are slightly on the expensive side, however they are worth it! I picked these up at my local grocery store, but I have seen them in Target as well!
Jessica B.
Shady Valley
I love Pop Chips. They are delicious and I am always amazed by the calories for the amount of chips I can enjoy. I love the taste as much as I do a regular Lays potato chip but the calories are so much lower in Pop Chips. It is a great snack I don't feel too guilty about.
Brandi P.