Buy on Walmart
Nickie S.
I'm a huge fan of pop chips especially the BBQ flavor. They seem so different than other chips and very flavorful. Thicker in size and much more filling for the amount you can eat per serving size. Affordable but a little pricey. Wish they offered bigger size bags. Highly recommend though.
Lindsay R.
Montville, NJ
Love popchips! They are weight watchers friendly, have great flavor and you don't have to feel guilty eating them!! They are slightly on the expensive side, however they are worth it! I picked these up at my local grocery store, but I have seen them in Target as well!
Jessica B.
Shady Valley, TN
I love Pop Chips. They are delicious and I am always amazed by the calories for the amount of chips I can enjoy. I love the taste as much as I do a regular Lays potato chip but the calories are so much lower in Pop Chips. It is a great snack I don't feel too guilty about.
RajdulariStyle L.
Denver, CO
These chips are a perfect substitute when you are craving potato chips but don't want all the fat and grease with regular chips. Super flavorful and yummy, without the added calories. Love them and would definitely recommend them for a quick and easy snack!
Sara A.
Fort Worth
Yummy yummy!!! The texture on the chips is so good and I felt like I was eating something more sinful. Such a healthy chip and made with ingredients I'm not afraid to give my daughter. It's a good sized bag for about 2-3$. I would recommend it to others.
Shawn P.
Fisherville, KY
Woah!!  Do you enjoy feeling like you're floating on clouds?  If so then go to the store right now and buy these.  I can't tell you what's in them but they are better than regular chips and healthier.  These are the kind of chips that if you end up eating the whole bag you won't feel bad about it.
Charity G.
Orangeburg, SC
I absolutely love these chips. They are so lightweight. They are a healthy alternative to other brands of chips. The ingredients are simple and clean. i purchase these all the time. I love most of the flavors and so does my family and friends.
Cecilia G.
My kids really enjoy these chipsni only grab a handful when  i want a little snack  as i try to keep a diet but chips are  my  weakness thank  you to the  company for thier effort of keeping  em as healthy as possible  tho  great job popable  brands team
Hadley S.
These are seriously addicting. I would seriously just love to sit down and eat a whole bag of these. They are crunchy yet they are light and certainly tangy! They are such a delicious snack to throw in your bag or to have after a long day! I loveeee these!
Karyn N.
Love pop chips! The flavor is really great in these, and as always they have a great texture and crunch! I’m picky about my bbq chips, but these ones are really great! Would definitely recommend to any other bbq lovers!
Brandi P.