BY POPCHIPS

May T.
Cali Country
I love anything this flavored! I love how airy and seasoned these chips are! I love them
Samantha s.
Franklin, TN
We seriously keep 6 bags in the house at all times lol so good! The flavor is amazing
Amanda L.
Rochelle, IL
These were smaller chips and had very little flavor. I tend to eat my chips with dip.
Nicola O.
Basildon
These are lovely. They are lower in calories than other crisps and they are still really tasty. They are crunchy and good value for money. I buy these often and will continue to do so. I would recommend this product.
Karen V.
These are always on my shopping list as my daughter loves them. They have s really tasty barbecue flavour and as they are popped I feel they are healthier than regular chips. I would certainly recommend them.
Kaisy M.
Santiago de los caballeros
este producto no he utilizado pero he visto muchas críticas positivas sobre él y me gustaría tener la oportunidad de usarlo para que pueda dar una mejor opinión y escribir una mejor crítica
Saffron H.
Sunderland
These are quite good for round about £0.90, yet I have found that the flavouring varies from bag to bag. One day I can buy one that is full of flavouring and then the next day the whole bag will taste dry. But the price compared to the bag size you cant really complain about. I buy them from Aldi and Lidl and find that in both shops I have the same flavouring problems, but the price is basically the same.
Aiesha B.
These Chips have a strong barbeque flavour which lingers for a while after consumption. They are very satisfying and leave me comfortable full after eating a packet. They have no weird aftertaste and leave a bit of a chip powder residue on your fingers after eating them. Not my favourite flavour but I appreciate the texture, and it goes well with some sandwiches.
Evelyn W.
Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
For a low fat and savoury snacks, these Popchips are a great one to pick up in your next grocery shop. They are packed full of flavour and this Tangy Barbeque flavour is amazing! I like the popped texture as they have just the right amount of crunch for a satisfying snack.
Shannon K.
Devon, UK
I really love these crisps, the snack sized packs are perfect for lunch and the lower calorie count means you don't feel so naughty. They're very flavoursome and have a nice crunchy texture, I've never had a crisp quite like it before but will definitely be buying again!
Brandi P.