Buy on Walmart
Amy D.
Freedom, PA
I bought a bad the other day and they are absolutely delicious! I can't wait to try more flavors!
Angela A.
these are so addicting! i swear i have to stop myself from eating the whole bag they're so good
Christine J.
Syracuse, UT
These are my favorite barbecue flavor chips. So yummy. A nice balance of sweet, spice and tang.
Bethany H.
I love these because the ridges add a great crunch. I keep these at my house over other brands
Manuel A.
Love them so much I would buy them again and again very delicious I’m always craving chips
Emily H.
Radford, VA
I eat these in the regular and BBQ has been the best flavor of this brand that I've tried.
Packrat W.
Taste great like a really crunchy rice cake. But sometimes they do have a weird aftertaste.
May T.
Cali Country
I love anything this flavored! I love how airy and seasoned these chips are! I love them
Samantha s.
Franklin, TN
We seriously keep 6 bags in the house at all times lol so good! The flavor is amazing
Amanda L.
Rochelle, IL
These were smaller chips and had very little flavor. I tend to eat my chips with dip.
Brandi P.