BY POPCHIPS

Buy on Walmart
Aiesha B.
These Chips have a strong barbeque flavour which lingers for a while after consumption. They are very satisfying and leave me comfortable full after eating a packet. They have no weird aftertaste and leave a bit of a chip powder residue on your fingers after eating them. Not my favourite flavour but I appreciate the texture, and it goes well with some sandwiches.
Emily P.
St. Catharines, ON
Delicious. They are popcorn-chips, I don't know what to say about them. Okay price. Okay flavour. A bit of a hint of that BBQ spice. Does what I paid for.
charmain l.
harlow, essex
I love these they have so much flavour and are great for sharing. They are the same price as other bags the same size but have so many flavours to choose from.
Heather W.
Preston , Lancashire
Not my favourite bbq flavour crisps, but lovely taste anyway, nice and crunchy. Can be quite pricey in some stores, but usually find them on offer often
Tessa H.
These are so good ! I get these once in a while when I come across them when I do my grocery shopping. I've even found them in snack side. Delicious!
Charmaine L.
Mount pearl, NL
Love that it is so tasty and you feel rewarded for eating it. The texture is nicer than the other po chips as it tastes like a regular chip
Marifel Genesis C.
Tarlac
Ohhhh barbeque is really a holygrail for me, everytime i see chips with barbeque flavor i always buy it, and this chips is one of my favs
beth h.
purchased similar ones in Aldi Uk great crisp! also perfect if you are on a diet as they are low calorie but still have great flavour.
Joyce S.
Uberlândia minas gerais
Adorei o produto é gostaria muito de ganhar um produto desse para fazer a divulgação do produto obrigada pela atenção e aguardo retorno
ChaYma Z.
Ce produit est vraiment magnifique et je l'adore je vous conseille de l'essayer et parler moi de votre avis et si vous avez l'aimé
Brandi P.