BY POPCHIPS

Buy on Walmart
Amanda L.
Rochelle, IL
These were smaller chips and had very little flavor. I tend to eat my chips with dip.
Grace B.
West Salem, OH
Kroger offered me a freebie and I'm glad I snatched these up! Tasty and great texture. Will definitely buy again! Thanks, Kroger for the deal! Only 3 servings per bag, 120 calories per serving.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
These are soooo good!!! Popchips are my new favorite go to snack when craving chips. Love that I am able to have these being they are gluten free. They are so crispy and crunchy. Just so absolutely yummy. Would highly recommend giving them a try!!! Mmm you won't be disappointed.
Shannon K.
Devon, UK
I really love these crisps, the snack sized packs are perfect for lunch and the lower calorie count means you don't feel so naughty. They're very flavoursome and have a nice crunchy texture, I've never had a crisp quite like it before but will definitely be buying again!
Evelyn W.
Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
For a low fat and savoury snacks, these Popchips are a great one to pick up in your next grocery shop. They are packed full of flavour and this Tangy Barbeque flavour is amazing! I like the popped texture as they have just the right amount of crunch for a satisfying snack.
Ava M.
Toronto
Love love love.  Great if you want that crunchy chip comfort without all of the added fat.  Flavors are great, not completely like the real deal chips, but amazing to satisfy those cravings for those trying to stay away from full fat chips.
Dakota S.
Leeds, West yorkshire
The flavour of these is fabulous. Really tasty. They are affordable and it feels great to know that they're not too bad for you, a healthier alternative to other crisps. I would definitely recommend.
I absolutely adore popchips. Not only do they satisfy my bbq chip çraving, they also taste amazing. The flavor is not too strong and my youngest always steals them, great snack to share.
Kaisy M.
Santiago de los caballeros
este producto no he utilizado pero he visto muchas críticas positivas sobre él y me gustaría tener la oportunidad de usarlo para que pueda dar una mejor opinión y escribir una mejor crítica
Saffron H.
Sunderland
These are quite good for round about £0.90, yet I have found that the flavouring varies from bag to bag. One day I can buy one that is full of flavouring and then the next day the whole bag will taste dry. But the price compared to the bag size you cant really complain about. I buy them from Aldi and Lidl and find that in both shops I have the same flavouring problems, but the price is basically the same.
Brandi P.