BY POPCHIPS

Wendy H.
Richmond, KY
The best on the market! The taste is amazing and the freshness is great! Love the different styles
Melina M.
N Hollywood, CA
I love these for a healthier alternative when I'm craving chips. I wish they came in more flavors!
Amy D.
Freedom, PA
I bought a bad the other day and they are absolutely delicious! I can't wait to try more flavors!
Victoria r.
these taste amazing everyone in my family loves them ! if you haven't tried them yet you should.
Christine J.
Syracuse, UT
These are my favorite barbecue flavor chips. So yummy. A nice balance of sweet, spice and tang.
Angela A.
these are so addicting! i swear i have to stop myself from eating the whole bag they're so good
Bethany H.
I love these because the ridges add a great crunch. I keep these at my house over other brands
Packrat W.
Taste great like a really crunchy rice cake. But sometimes they do have a weird aftertaste.
Manuel A.
Riverside
Love them so much I would buy them again and again very delicious I’m always craving chips
Emily H.
Radford, VA
I eat these in the regular and BBQ has been the best flavor of this brand that I've tried.
Brandi P.