BY POPCHIPS

Buy on Walmart
Melina M.
N Hollywood, CA
I love these for a healthier alternative when I'm craving chips. I wish they came in more flavors!
Amy D.
Freedom, PA
I bought a bad the other day and they are absolutely delicious! I can't wait to try more flavors!
Victoria r.
Somers, CT
these taste amazing everyone in my family loves them ! if you haven't tried them yet you should.
Angela A.
these are so addicting! i swear i have to stop myself from eating the whole bag they're so good
Christine J.
Syracuse, UT
These are my favorite barbecue flavor chips. So yummy. A nice balance of sweet, spice and tang.
Packrat W.
Taste great like a really crunchy rice cake. But sometimes they do have a weird aftertaste.
Emily H.
Radford, VA
I eat these in the regular and BBQ has been the best flavor of this brand that I've tried.
May T.
Cali Country
I love anything this flavored! I love how airy and seasoned these chips are! I love them
Samantha s.
Franklin, TN
We seriously keep 6 bags in the house at all times lol so good! The flavor is amazing
Amanda L.
Rochelle, IL
These were smaller chips and had very little flavor. I tend to eat my chips with dip.
Brandi P.