BY POPCHIPS

Kate G.
Johnson City , TN
I bought these half expecting them to be gross and I was extreme pleased with them. I keep a bag in my car for when I get hungry. They have a great flavor
Ashley M.
I buy these all the time at Harris Teeter Low calories and great taste. I eat them with sandwiches for lunch all the time and they are sooooooo good!
Kayla W.
Jacksonville, FL
These are one of my favorite chips. I don’t feel as guilty when I eat them and I don’t miss out on the flavor either. These have a nice texture as well.
Spring G.
Apache Jct, AZ
Pop chips are so yummy and addicting! They aren't hard like regular chips and flavors are great. Always get a bag at my local grocery store when I can.
Sarah R.
San diego , CA
How can you not get addicted to these? So good and they always leave me feeling light. My only problem is knowing when to stop eating them! Very tasty!
Meeka W.
Very yummy one of my favorite chips ever. This brand makes great tasting food that I enjoy! It's a healthy option, great value and I buy them often.
Alissa S.
Greenfield, IN
We got a coupon to try these and I just loved them! The chip is super crispy but I like that's is a slightly healthier option than traditional chips.
Shasta S.
These chips are beyond delicious! I love the light crunchy texture and yummy flavor! If I am not careful I will eat a whole bag in one sitting 😆
Debbi G.
Manchester, CT
I was amazed at how much better these chips were then my old bar-b-que chips.  The flavor was more intense and certainly more satisfying
Jen S.
Lewisville, TX
I could seriously eat a whole bag of these chips in one sitting. Just the perfect amount of flavor and none of the grease like regular chips.
Brandi P.