BY POPCHIPS

Buy on Walmart
Tialoni K.
Sun Valley
I love pop chips they make my mouth POP with flavor. I highly recommend these type of chips there healthy and has loads of flavor.
Chandler C.
Addison
Love these Popchips! Definitely a healthier option to other chips. The bag is smaller though. I purchased these at Kroger.
Bailey B.
Los Angeles, CA
I enjoy the texture but the flavor seems a little fake to me. I am a huge bbq sauce fan but don't enjoy the bbq flavor on these
Viva L.
Long beach
I love bbq chips to begin with, then you add the healthy factor of pop chips being baked! Its not too strong of a bbq flavor
Madison U.
Frisco, TX
Love this yogurt! It's yummy and tasteful and it's really good for you. It gives me protein but doesn't make my stomach hurt!
Brienne J.
Lakeville, MN
I love these chips as a wonderful alternative to regular potato chips. They are a guilt free version of a lunch time staple
Mica W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this flavor sand am very thankful they have so many ro choose from and that they are gluten free! Love this brand
Samantha M.
Pop chips have become my favorite chips, I always choose these over regular chips they have the perfect amount of crunch
Jennifer G.
Philadelphia, PA
Great snack! Taste just like regular barbeque chips without the grease. They're hardy chips too so great for dips.
Amy M.
Holt, MI
Love these as an alternative so I can enjoy chips without feeling deprived! The texture is a little different but good!!.
Brandi P.