BY POPCHIPS

Catrina A.
Indianapolis, IN
I really love Pop Chips! I thought why not try the new Ridges! Initial thoughts are that I do not like them as much as the original ones. The texture feels less airy and much more crunchy. If you love an extra crunch, these are for you!
Bethany C.
Colorado Springs, CO
My go to snack!!!!!! The ones with the ridges taste so much better than the ones without!! They also have a better texture and can easily pick up a great dip.
Kate G.
Johnson city, TN
I bought these half expecting them to be gross and I was extreme pleased with them. I keep a bag in my car for when I get hungry. They have a great flavor
Ashley M.
I buy these all the time at Harris Teeter Low calories and great taste. I eat them with sandwiches for lunch all the time and they are sooooooo good!
Kayla W.
Jacksonville , FL
These are one of my favorite chips. I don’t feel as guilty when I eat them and I don’t miss out on the flavor either. These have a nice texture as well.
kelsey s.
These chips are my favorite! I love the bbq flavor. These chips are similar to pop corners which are also delicious. Small bags allow for self control.
Sarah R.
San diego , CA
How can you not get addicted to these? So good and they always leave me feeling light. My only problem is knowing when to stop eating them! Very tasty!
Spring G.
Apache Jct, AZ
Pop chips are so yummy and addicting! They aren't hard like regular chips and flavors are great. Always get a bag at my local grocery store when I can.
Alissa S.
Greenfield, IN
We got a coupon to try these and I just loved them! The chip is super crispy but I like that's is a slightly healthier option than traditional chips.
Shasta S.
These chips are beyond delicious! I love the light crunchy texture and yummy flavor! If I am not careful I will eat a whole bag in one sitting 😆
Brandi P.