BY POPCHIPS

Buy on Walmart
Alissa S.
Greenfield, IN
We got a coupon to try these and I just loved them! The chip is super crispy but I like that's is a slightly healthier option than traditional chips.
Shasta S.
These chips are beyond delicious! I love the light crunchy texture and yummy flavor! If I am not careful I will eat a whole bag in one sitting ­čść
Debbi G.
Manchester, CT
I was amazed at how much better these chips were then my old bar-b-que chips.  The flavor was more intense and certainly more satisfying
Phoenix R.
Washington D.C.
Now these are a favorite of mine. They are super addictive but very light and airy. The flavor is tangy with just the right amount of sweet.
Jen S.
Lewisville, TX
I could seriously eat a whole bag of these chips in one sitting. Just the perfect amount of flavor and none of the grease like regular chips.
Miranda J.
These are my go to snack that do not leave me feeling guilty. Love the ridges and the tangy bbq flavor. It is my favorite of the pop chips.
Abby N.
Hugo , MN
These just were not for me. In theory they are great, but they just donÔÇÖt satisfy that chip crunch I am looking for when I reach for chips.
Brittany Z.
Florence, KY
These chips are amazing! They taste just as good as a regular chip and the flavor is perfect. I enjoy these more than regular potato chips.
Rachel C.
These are okay. I do love how crunchy they are and the flavor is pretty good. If you want something different, these are a great option.
Ciara V.
Mesa, AZ
Since im eating fewer calories this is a must have when you crave those lays bbq better alternarive. Very light . less guilt. Luvvvv it