BY POPCHIPS

Emma R.
Salina, KS
These Pop Chips are delicious! They don't taste like normal potato chips, they taste even better! They aren't greasy or overly flavored, they are so cheap and better for you! I love the BBQ flavor the best and I will continue to buy them over any other chip.
Bobbi B.
Maumelle, AR
I thought these tasted like regular barbecue potato chips, but they were so much healthier and better for you. I love eating them with sandwiches in my lunches I bring to work. I will definitely buy them again and recommend them to others. I love them!
Angela R.
I love popchips! They are light, crunchy, flavorful and I wish they sold them in bigger bags lol my sister introduced me to popchips and I love them! I can't wait to try other flavors.
Jessica M.
Beaverton, OR
Addictive! These things are so so so good, and the low calories is awesome, but how do you stop? The only thing is they are a little high in sodium, thus why you can't put them down.
Kaitlyn V.
Brooklyn, NY
I love these chips! I'm always looking for healthier alternatives from most chips and these are the best! The flavoring is really good as well and I highly suggest these!
Emili C.
Kannapolis, NC
Can you say delicious & HEALTHY? Well somewhat, these things are absolutely amazing. Compared to other bbq products I would definitely choose these POP Chips
Kara W.
Paris, KY
These are a great light snack with tons of flavor, a little less guilt than regular potato chips. I pack these in my bag when I'm traveling so I have something to munch on while I'm flying. I love them!
Bonnie C.
Metamora
Well, I can't get enough of these! I love the tangy bbq flavor! I was looking for a healthier alternative to chips and these fit the bill! Price the same as regular chips. Have recommended to friends
sarah p.
Really light and interesting taste! Tastes just like BBQ with a bit of a kick and I found I was eating them faster than chips because of how light and crispy they are.
Grace B.
West Salem, OH
Kroger offered me a freebie and I'm glad I snatched these up! Tasty and great texture. Will definitely buy again! Thanks, Kroger for the deal! Only 3 servings per bag, 120 calories per serving.
Brandi P.