BY POPCHIPS

Buy on Walmart
Emili C.
kannapolis, nc
Can you say delicious & HEALTHY? Well somewhat, these things are absolutely amazing. Compared to other bbq products I would definitely choose these POP Chips
Kara W.
Paris, KY
These are a great light snack with tons of flavor, a little less guilt than regular potato chips. I pack these in my bag when I'm traveling so I have something to munch on while I'm flying. I love them!
Bonnie C.
Well, I can't get enough of these! I love the tangy bbq flavor! I was looking for a healthier alternative to chips and these fit the bill! Price the same as regular chips. Have recommended to friends
sarah p.
Really light and interesting taste! Tastes just like BBQ with a bit of a kick and I found I was eating them faster than chips because of how light and crispy they are.
Bethany C.
Colorado Springs, CO
My go to snack!!!!!! The ones with the ridges taste so much better than the ones without!! They also have a better texture and can easily pick up a great dip.
Ashley M.
I buy these all the time at Harris Teeter Low calories and great taste. I eat them with sandwiches for lunch all the time and they are sooooooo good!
Kate G.
Johnson City, TN
I bought these half expecting them to be gross and I was extreme pleased with them. I keep a bag in my car for when I get hungry. They have a great flavor
Kayla W.
Jacksonville , FL
These are one of my favorite chips. I don’t feel as guilty when I eat them and I don’t miss out on the flavor either. These have a nice texture as well.
Sarah R.
San diego , CA
How can you not get addicted to these? So good and they always leave me feeling light. My only problem is knowing when to stop eating them! Very tasty!
Spring G.
Apache Jct, AZ
Pop chips are so yummy and addicting! They aren't hard like regular chips and flavors are great. Always get a bag at my local grocery store when I can.
Brandi P.