BY POPCHIPS

Shannon P.
These chips are so yummy! I really think they are a great substitution for other, less healthy chip brands. I really like the texture and flavor of the chips. This is the first time I bought these chips, but it won't be the last! Great product for those looking for something new.
A L.
I decided to try the ridges after always having the original ones. I really like the ruffled and the bbq is very flavorful. It's a great snack and better than eating greasy chips.
Ashton V.
Easley, SC
These things are the bomb! They have great taste and are just all around good. I bought them on a whim at a gas station a few months ago and have repurchased over and over again.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Sarah W.
Houston
Popchips are soooo good!!! I thought I wouldn't be a huge fan but once I took a bite of these babies I fell in love. I like them bc they're different than other chips and they seem healthier to me too.
Jane G.
I love this flavor! It has a very smokey flavor that's hard to find in other BBQ chips which I really like. Not to mention it's a lot healthier than regular BBQ chips. They're not typical potato chips but they more filling and I honestly think they taste a lot better!
Nikki R.
Mcallen, TX
Personally i feel like this specific popchip flavor is their best. The BBQ is tangy, sweet and a little hint of spicy. They go great with sandwhiches for lunch or just as a snack.
Melissa D.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
We love Popchips! Healthiest chips to get imo, tastes great and healthy although it's different texture than potato chips, the crunch does the job and I love all the flavors!!!
Aubrey W.
Goodyear
These chips taste great! I love the barbecue flavor and the fact that they are not fried potato chips. Compared to similar products, these chips are the best you can buy.
Ava J.
Bethlehem, PA
These "popchips" Potato Ridges Tangy Barbeque Popped Chips have a great flavor and crunch. I first tried them on a flight and purchased them at home after my trip!
Brandi P.