BY POPCHIPS

Buy on Walmart
Elizabeth D.
Philadelphia, PA
I think I have developed a slight addiction to Pop Chips bar-be-que. And now the ridges make it that much better! I love the texture, flavor and crunch. I look forward to them in my lunch every day. They make a great alternative to regular potato chips if you're still craving the crunch.
Shannon P.
These chips are so yummy! I really think they are a great substitution for other, less healthy chip brands. I really like the texture and flavor of the chips. This is the first time I bought these chips, but it won't be the last! Great product for those looking for something new.
Ashton V.
Easley, SC
These things are the bomb! They have great taste and are just all around good. I bought them on a whim at a gas station a few months ago and have repurchased over and over again.
Sarah W.
Houston
Popchips are soooo good!!! I thought I wouldn't be a huge fan but once I took a bite of these babies I fell in love. I like them bc they're different than other chips and they seem healthier to me too.
Jane G.
I love this flavor! It has a very smokey flavor that's hard to find in other BBQ chips which I really like. Not to mention it's a lot healthier than regular BBQ chips. They're not typical potato chips but they more filling and I honestly think they taste a lot better!
Nikki R.
Mcallen, TX
Personally i feel like this specific popchip flavor is their best. The BBQ is tangy, sweet and a little hint of spicy. They go great with sandwhiches for lunch or just as a snack.
Aubrey W.
Goodyear
These chips taste great! I love the barbecue flavor and the fact that they are not fried potato chips. Compared to similar products, these chips are the best you can buy.
Emma R.
Salina, KS
These Pop Chips are delicious! They don't taste like normal potato chips, they taste even better! They aren't greasy or overly flavored, they are so cheap and better for you! I love the BBQ flavor the best and I will continue to buy them over any other chip.
Bobbi B.
Maumelle, AR
I thought these tasted like regular barbecue potato chips, but they were so much healthier and better for you. I love eating them with sandwiches in my lunches I bring to work. I will definitely buy them again and recommend them to others. I love them!
Jessica M.
Beaverton, OR
Addictive! These things are so so so good, and the low calories is awesome, but how do you stop? The only thing is they are a little high in sodium, thus why you can't put them down.
Brandi P.