Buy on Walmart
Sarah W.
Popchips are soooo good!!! I thought I wouldn't be a huge fan but once I took a bite of these babies I fell in love. I like them bc they're different than other chips and they seem healthier to me too.
Jane G.
I love this flavor! It has a very smokey flavor that's hard to find in other BBQ chips which I really like. Not to mention it's a lot healthier than regular BBQ chips. They're not typical potato chips but they more filling and I honestly think they taste a lot better!
Melissa D.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
We love Popchips! Healthiest chips to get imo, tastes great and healthy although it's different texture than potato chips, the crunch does the job and I love all the flavors!!!
Nikki R.
Mcallen, TX
Personally i feel like this specific popchip flavor is their best. The BBQ is tangy, sweet and a little hint of spicy. They go great with sandwhiches for lunch or just as a snack.
Aubrey W.
These chips taste great! I love the barbecue flavor and the fact that they are not fried potato chips. Compared to similar products, these chips are the best you can buy.
Ava J.
Bethlehem, PA
These "popchips" Potato Ridges Tangy Barbeque Popped Chips have a great flavor and crunch. I first tried them on a flight and purchased them at home after my trip!
Emma R.
Salina, KS
These Pop Chips are delicious! They don't taste like normal potato chips, they taste even better! They aren't greasy or overly flavored, they are so cheap and better for you! I love the BBQ flavor the best and I will continue to buy them over any other chip.
Bobbi B.
Maumelle, AR
I thought these tasted like regular barbecue potato chips, but they were so much healthier and better for you. I love eating them with sandwiches in my lunches I bring to work. I will definitely buy them again and recommend them to others. I love them!
Angela R.
I love popchips! They are light, crunchy, flavorful and I wish they sold them in bigger bags lol my sister introduced me to popchips and I love them! I can't wait to try other flavors.
Jessica M.
Beaverton, OR
Addictive! These things are so so so good, and the low calories is awesome, but how do you stop? The only thing is they are a little high in sodium, thus why you can't put them down.
Brandi P.