BY POPCHIPS

Buy on Walmart
Savanna Y.
I love the flavor of these chips! I also love that they are low-fat. I can feel better about eating something tasty when it is also healthier. They also have it at my local grocery store!
April M.
Indianapolis, IN
 I was actually impressed with the taste of these chips when I have them for the very first time I was very skeptical and expected them to taste differently but they were actually very good
Crystal T.
Popchips have no flavor at all. The taste is so bland and I can't stand it. I would not recommend these chips to anyone unless they like flavorless chips. I've tried a few different flavors and all are the same- bland.
Alicia G.
Edinburg, TX
This is by far my favorite chip. I cannot eat regular chips so this is perfect ofr me. The flavor is just awesome. I buy it at walmart or HEB. My husband even eats these with me.
Kaitlin P.
Brewster, NY
My favorite chips! So flavorful. I always have more than one bag on hand. These were a recent find for me but now I can't live without them. They feel like a cheat but are actually not that bad for you. Love that.
Bre L.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are the best flavor of Popchips! First of all, I love that popchips are so delicious without being fried. And these ones have such a bold flavor. They make such a great snack.
Elizabeth D.
Philadelphia, PA
I think I have developed a slight addiction to Pop Chips bar-be-que. And now the ridges make it that much better! I love the texture, flavor and crunch. I look forward to them in my lunch every day. They make a great alternative to regular potato chips if you're still craving the crunch.
A L.
I decided to try the ridges after always having the original ones. I really like the ruffled and the bbq is very flavorful. It's a great snack and better than eating greasy chips.
Shannon P.
These chips are so yummy! I really think they are a great substitution for other, less healthy chip brands. I really like the texture and flavor of the chips. This is the first time I bought these chips, but it won't be the last! Great product for those looking for something new.
Ashton V.
Easley, SC
These things are the bomb! They have great taste and are just all around good. I bought them on a whim at a gas station a few months ago and have repurchased over and over again.
Brandi P.