BY POPCHIPS

Buy on Walmart
Brianna B.
Toms River , NJ
These chips are so good!! I can eat a whole bag in one sitting which is super dangerous but some days I do not mind it!! I always buy these when I see them!! It's nice when you can get a big bag at Costco!!
Michenly G.
Raymore, MO
When i first got these at school, I thought these would be like the other healthy vending machine snacks— gross, but it was a sharp contrast. I went in thinking that i would hate these but i'm obsessed! The calories don't seem to match the flavor! It seems like it should have more calories but it doesn't!
Pamela G.
Atlanta, GA
I keep buying Pop Chips and im not totally sure why. I swear 50% of the time they taste so stale. Even with unexpired date. Good flavor but maybe it's just the style of chip.
Paige M.
Xenia, OH
Delicious! So much healthier than regular chips. I have been buying popchips for a couple of months now. The flavor in these is delicious! They are little expensive, but worth it if you want to be healthier. I would recommend them!
melanie l.
Manorville, NY
Love love pop chips! The BBQ flavor are tangy and delicious. I buy them at BJ's wholesale in both the large bags and small bags for the kids.  I like that they are thinker than a regular potato chip and really give you that crunch you need when you are lookign for some chips.
Hieu C.
love these the most! taste as well as crunch are on point! can eat a whole bag at once which i cannot do with other chips brands that are out there! they just get too salty or the flavor is overpowering! but not with these pop chips!
Paige W.
YUMMMMM pop chips are so so so GOOD. they feel guilt free and have such good flavors. Especially now that there are ridges they feel like they are ruffles chips which makes me feel better too.
Erin P.
All of the crunch and flavor of a chip but fewer fat grams and calories. Pretty awesome alternative. I usually grab a bag on JetBlue (hooray for good snacks in the sky!) but they're pretty widely available.
Savanna Y.
I love the flavor of these chips! I also love that they are low-fat. I can feel better about eating something tasty when it is also healthier. They also have it at my local grocery store!
Kaitlin P.
Brewster, NY
My favorite chips! So flavorful. I always have more than one bag on hand. These were a recent find for me but now I can't live without them. They feel like a cheat but are actually not that bad for you. Love that.
Brandi P.