BY POPCHIPS

Brittney P.
Austin, TX
I mean if you're looking for a healthier alternative to fight the urge of eating those potato chips then this is for you. I do enjoy the ridges on these way more than the normal popchips for the texture. The flavor is great- your typical sweet bbq and as for all popchips, for me it doesn't satisfy my hunger but it will satisfy any flavor cravings
Swetha V.
new york
pop chips are the best. For only 120 calories you get a pretty big serving and they are light since they are not fried. If i eat potato chips i am never satisfied since the serving size is like 8 chips for 140 calories and potatoes are so fast digesting. Pop chips you get like 30 chips to a serving and they are super flavorful so i can eat one bag and be content with that which I think is a key feature of healthy foods when trying to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Kate N.
Pascoag
I LOVE these chips! They’re healthier than other chips on the market so I don’t feel as bad eating them. It is easy to eat an entire bag yourself, so be careful! The price is usually 2/$5 where I go, which is a bit expensive for the bag size in my opinion, but I generally only get these as a “treat” anyways.
Naia G.
Iowa City, IA
At first when I started eating these chips I loved them. I was so surprised at how good they were for the amount of calories that were in them. But by the time I had finished the bag it was like I never wanted to eat them again. I honestly don’t know how to describe it. But it’s like the flavor just became too overpowering and I couldn’t do it anymore.
Kennedy e.
Dahlonega, GA
i absolutely looooveeee these! they are so good. the perfect snack if you are craving something salty and crunchy. and these are healthier than regular potatoe chips because contain whole grams. they are also light and fluffy!
Morgan H.
Crawfordsville
I don't really like the flavor with these chips. It has a nice crunch and airiness but as far as flavor, there needs to be more of something. When I get barbecue chips, I expect to get the full flavor not just a little but.
Nancy V.
Minnesota
These will always have a special place in my heart - I first discovered them when I was working at a coffee shop in Duluth, MN. They're delicious and full of flavor! The texture is awesome and they can be quite filling. The only complaint is that they're not availible at every supermarket. We have to go to Walmart to get ours, but it'd be great to seem them around at more places.
Marina A.
Freehold , NJ
Love the texture and the taste! It’s a great snack for at home, at the office, or on the go! Loaded with such great flavor, I find myself craving it as a nice salty snack during the day. Price is very affordable
Biri L.
Santa Maria, CA
Best chips to snack on! Lots of flavor to pick and choose from and definitely a healthier alternative to other chips as they are baked and not fried. My favorite are the bbq ones. Super soft and fun to snack on.
Jonathan F.
I've been buying PopChips for years, but these are hands down, my favorite. They are not greasy at all, which feels much healthier than eating typical greasy potato chips. I bought at Kroger on a 2 for $4 deal.  The only thing that would be better were if they sold larger bags...I can down one of these in two or three servings.
Brandi P.