BY POPCHIPS

Buy on Walmart
Catrina A.
Indianapolis, IN
I really love Pop Chips! I thought why not try the new Ridges! Initial thoughts are that I do not like them as much as the original ones. The texture feels less airy and much more crunchy. If you love an extra crunch, these are for you!
Swetha V.
new york
pop chips are the best. For only 120 calories you get a pretty big serving and they are light since they are not fried. If i eat potato chips i am never satisfied since the serving size is like 8 chips for 140 calories and potatoes are so fast digesting. Pop chips you get like 30 chips to a serving and they are super flavorful so i can eat one bag and be content with that which I think is a key feature of healthy foods when trying to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Lyona K.
Smyrna, GA
these chips rock they are so unique and tasty. not to mention the healthy factor they bring to the table. they do not disappoint so i recommend everyone to at least try these once. simple ingredients so you know exactly what you are putting into your body.
Nancy V.
Minnesota
These will always have a special place in my heart - I first discovered them when I was working at a coffee shop in Duluth, MN. They're delicious and full of flavor! The texture is awesome and they can be quite filling. The only complaint is that they're not availible at every supermarket. We have to go to Walmart to get ours, but it'd be great to seem them around at more places.
Andrea W.
Maspeth, NY
I got these on accident once -- I really perfer just the sea salt flavor.  But Popchips makes the best variety of chips out there.  They are crunchy and filling and every flavor is just as good as the rest.  I was afraid there would be too much of the worcestershire flavor but it isnt.  It is a true BBQ flavor that is delicious.
Jonathan F.
I've been buying PopChips for years, but these are hands down, my favorite. They are not greasy at all, which feels much healthier than eating typical greasy potato chips. I bought at Kroger on a 2 for $4 deal.  The only thing that would be better were if they sold larger bags...I can down one of these in two or three servings.
Linda B.
Middletown, NY
Tangy Barbeque is definitely the best flavor. I have Celiac's Disease so I can't get the usual chips as often as I'd like. But I need a good snack and so trying these, I found my new go to. They are gluten free, flavorful, and crisp. I would love to see these chips in more flavors! I really appreciate having a good Gluten free snack like this.
Ko C.
I always loved barbeque chips, but the regular potato chips are always too greasy for me, especially barbeque flavored. So when i tried the popchips barbeque, I was blown away! These are so good and addicting without the grease. Although, if the grease is what makes chips great for you, then these may not be your snack.
Helen J.
Portland
I had first tasted popchips from the school vending machine from the end of team sports on day and I had fallen in love with ith sense. They are absolutely amazing in flavour in texture and very delicous to snack on. They almost remind me of a mixture between a veggie chip and a rice snack but with chip seasoning.
AMANDA K.
Winthrop Hbr, IL
Popchips instantly became one of my favorite snacks from the second I ate my first chip. They are an amazing alternative for regular barbecue chips. The calorie count per serving is very reasonable. You are able to indulge in delicious junk food without feeling like junk afterwards. 10/10 would recommend!!!
Brandi P.