popchips Potato Chips Bbq/Sea Salt  Variety Packs

popchips Potato Chips Bbq/Sea Salt Variety Packs

BY POPCHIPS

6 Count
Sometimes It’s Tough To Make A Choice. The Options Present Themselves And You Clearly See The Merit Of Either Side. Do You Want The Classic Sea-salty Savory Thing, Or The Stylish Tangy Barbeque Bounty? Well, It’s Your Lucky Day. You, My Friend, Can Have It All. Both Delicious Flavors Come In A Super-snackable 6 Count Variety Pack Of 0.8 Oz Bags!

No Added Preservatives

popchips Potato Chips Bbq/Sea Salt  Variety Packs
popchips Potato Chips Bbq/Sea Salt Variety Packs
Joanna H.
McHenry, IL
It's very delicious and popping. What interests me the most about the chips is how much flavor is in the chips. The pros about the chips is the flavor and richness. It was very delicious
Melly C.
The first time I tasted pop chips I was automatically hooked, the crunchy ness and the flavor of these chips just keeps you wanting more and more. I would  definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a good snack to munch on when in that mood.
Savanna L.
Montrose, MN
Delicious!! These have all the crunch of regular chips with tasty flavors but don't leave you feeling greasy and guilty. I don't feel bad for eating more than one bag. Or giving them to my kids. Popchips 6-Flavor Variety Count Single Serve Bags
Rachel S.
Los Angeles, CA
Popchips are such a perfect snack for when I’m in the mood for something crunchy but don’t want to waste a bunch of calories. One bag is just big enough that it satisfies my hunger until my next meal, but not too big that I’ll hate myself if I get weak and eat two bags
Brittany S.
Salisbury, MD
As a person addicted to chips I LOVE THESE!!! They are much healthier thAn other versions so I don’t feel bad eating a bunch. The bbq flavor is the best but really I’ve never had a bad one.
jay b.
So good and satisfying! I loved BBQ chops growing up and I’m so glad I found a healthy alternative that is satisfying and eases the cravings! The small bags are perfect snack portions too so you don’t overeat.
Hannah S.
Harts, WV
Love the variety of having both flavors in the convenient single serve bags. Both are super delicious and much healthier than regular chips. Each bag is only 100 calories each. I buy these once a week for me and my 2 year old to munch on. Would recommend!
Megan L.
Philadelphia , PA
These are one of my go to snack options. The chips have a great flavor and they are a healthy alternative to regular chips. They have a very lightweight airy feel to them by are still delicious.
Gabrielle R.
Brooklyn, NY
POPCHIPS are my ABSOLUTE favorite chip and snack to go to when I’m getting that craving for something crunchy! I can eat a huge bag and not feel guilty at all!
Ryan Q.
United States
These chips are delicious and are healthier compared to regular potato chips. The variety pack is a great buy since it provides two of my favorite flavors.