BY POPCHIPS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Shannon T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Pop Chips give you that bit of salty that you need without the extra calories. They are very affordable and have great serving sizes that won't overfill you. I bought these at a local grocery store and would definitely recommend these to anyone who wants salty without lots of calories.
Darby P.
Mullica Hill, NJ
Popchips are a hit or miss with me. I didn't enjoy this flavor, because it felt like it was missing something. However there are other flavors that I do enjoy. I would recommend more of their cheesy flavors or their original chip flavor.
Rachel S.
Pensacola, FL
I really have enjoyed these. Light snack with a great taste. I've only tried one flavor at this time but really would love to try more. Ill be a repeat consumer that's for sure and would recommend these.
Lauren C.
Poughkeepsie, New York
These chips are irresistibly crunchy and this flavor- Parmesan Garlic- is delicious: flavorful but not too intense in terms of garlic. Popchips are expensive but are great when I'm craving a crunchy snack without a ton of calories. I would absolutely repurchase for those occasions.
Cheyenne K.
I love that popchips make me feel like I'm being healthy but still have the great salty flavor of and crunchy texture of regular potato chips. I actually prefer the thicker popchip to, for example, Lays, and would definitely recommend.
Kimmy K.
Brownsburg, IN
These taste amazing! They come in all different types of flavors and all of them are very good. The only reason that I didn't give these all five stars is because they aren't filling. Not in the slightest. You could eat these all day and still be hungry- so the bag doesn't last very long. It's a great snack for a diet or for when you're studying though.
Sara D.
Santa Clarita, CA
These taste so great! The texture is perfect, the flavoring isn't too strong or too weak. The garlic taste doesn't linger! It's a little more expensive depending on where you get it but usually affordable and I don't feel gross after eating them!
Molly M.
Hixson, TN
I like these because they aren't greasy like regular potato chips but also have the crunch that I am looking for! I feel like I am eating a healthy snack, although I probably am not. Haha!
Dayana B.
Washington, DC
I live for these chips. I'm not a huge chip snacker but these ignite a different sensation. If you're looking for a easy healthy snack way out of the typical chip bag these light and crisp treats are just for you!
Jen L.
These are so good. I love Popchips. I always need a good crunchy snack and these are a healthier go to than the normal fried potato chip. I would buy these again for sure.