BY POPCHIPS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Angela C.
I absolutely love these. They are just the right serving size so I don't overdue it. They also have a delicious taste. The garlic isn't overpowering and the parmesan balances it out just right. They are a little on the pricey side, though. This is a treat for myself.
Katie F.
At my house, there are two kinds of snack foods/chips: the kind that lasts the whole week, and the kind that is gone within two or three days. This is one that my family has to fight over! I wish they made bigger bags. This stuff is addicting and so delicious, not to mention not as bad for you as normal chips.
Chelsi S.
Love these things!! They are my go to afternoon snack at work. I have been trying to watch my weight and they are certainly a healthier option than actual chips, I count them out and they are perfect. Only downside is I have to run and brush my teeth afterward.
Caitlin H.
Des moines, IA
Popchips are always delicious and this flavor is no exception! I ws not disappointed by any means for this flavor. I find the brand to a be a pricier snack because i eat them so quickly but it's not unreasonable by any means. Can grab them at most grocery markets too!
Alina M.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Overall, pop chips are a healthy alternative to snack foods and I see they to be kind of like the rice cakes of the snack world. Personally, I find them to be a little dry and flavorless and would prefer to just eat regular popcorn or something of that variety.
Amy H.
Columbus, OH
Another amazing GF snack that is both healthy and tasty. i recommend to anyone out there with a desk job or that is on the go and sometimes just needs a salty and crunchy snack on hand! the garlic flavor isn't overpowering and doesn't leave your breath too stinky, either.
Kathryn R.
Manhattan
These chips are so tasty I love the texture and they have great nutrition facts. I am a repeat consumer so I will definitely be purchasing other flavors as well. These always meet my expectations and I don't think anything should be added to change the flavor
Summer H.
Wilton, CA
Popchips are such a nice little snack! I like that they're a little healthier than regular potato chips. I love having these in my locker at work to snack on or to have them with a sandwich or something.
Amelia S.
Colonia, NJ
Pop chips are more healthy for you than most chips. They are more expensive though. There flavor is pretty good overall but could be better in my opinion. I would recommend them as a light snack every once and a while!
Erin C.
Pittsburgh, PA
yummy, salty, delicious snack. has a genuine garlic parmesan taste, and a nice crunch. i would definitely buy it again, but it is a little pricey considering the size of the bag. if the bag were a little larger, or price a little lower, i'd buy it more often.