BY POPCHIPS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Abdullah M.
I had this a few weeks ago and I loved it. They are so healthy they’re basically popcorn kernels flattened into chips and you can taste the distinct corn flavor Parmesan and garlic is a great combination I definitely recommend it
Megan Z.
Denton, TX
After the #resolutionvoxbox Twitter party today, I had to run out and buy a bag at my local grocery store and they were everything they were hyped to be! Healthy and from an honest company! Flavor was delicious - the garlic Parmesan was tasty but not overpowering. Adding this to my health routine as a safe snack!
Yolanda V.
Houston , TX
The first time I tried these chips was on a first class flight and they were given to us with our lunch. I was super surprised that I loved them. Being a chip lover I thought the flavor would be non-existent and the "pop" would be completely unnecessary but I was wrong!
Lynne F.
Holt, MI
My favorite snack food. I always feel like I am cheating and eating movie theatre snacks when I have this. It cuts my cravings and I don't feel  guilty after I eat the bag! Ha! It has been known to happen.  I love it and totally share with friends when I have to :-)
Jessica W.
Austin, TX
I really love this brand of chips. PopChips is a great brand who seems to really care about the quality that they sell. The flavors range from classic to creative. This flavor was amazing. The chips were light as you would expect, but the flavor was bold without being overpowering.
Bethany P.
Winter Haven , FL
These are awesome! I have a hard time finding a substitute to curb my cravings for chips when I am dieting and these are the perfect chip. They're delicious and very good for you as well!
Lauren B.
Lincoln, NE
Wow these are addicting! I love the idea that they are sorta a healthier alternative to chips! Even though, in no way are they healthy, they are still better than greasy chips. If you're craving that chip crunch, these are a great alternative!
Megan W.
Greensboro, NC
tasty and just what I need to get me through the slump between lunch and dinner. It's probably the best flavor they have as well. It's a healthier and lighter choice than a lot of other snack foods out there. Always my go to.
Kate C.
Portland, OR
These were great. I love pretty much anything that has a garlic flavor.  They are different from regular chips, which I really like. This was purchased at Safeway.
Nate S.
Annapolis, MD
Love the taste. They are filling and not heavy on the stomach at all. So delicious, good for snacks around house, or out on a errand. Parmesan Garlic taste great, very yummy. I am a repeat costumer.