4 colors available

BY POPCHIPS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Popchips Original Potato.
Popped chip snack.
All natural.
Think popped!
Never fried. Never baked.

• How do these differ from regular potato chips? Do they taste similar? 1 Answers
  • How this one compares other brands?2 Answers
  • Can I buy these in bulk ? I haven't seen them anywhere 3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Gallup, NM
So I just tried these after seeing them in Albertsons.And wow am I happy because I have found my new favorite snack! It's the same crunch but a little softer than regular chips and the taste is a little too salty , but it's similar to those dark colored chips you find in bags of lays. I love those and this tastes just like them! As a bonus it's suppose to be more healthier than regular chip s too! Recommending these to my co workers.
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Hutchinson, KS
These are my favorite chips. Admittedly they are a tad pricey for the size of the bags, but Kroger frequently puts them on sale. So stock up when you can! Lol. These really are the best chips though. The thickness and texture is awesome. I love the taste too. At the calories I don't feel guilty for eating the whole bag in one day!!! The salt is so good too. So if you like just plain Jane chips these are a great healthier alternative.
Nunu P.
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
Foodie Expert
My favorite potato chips ever!! I don't feel guilty about eating these chips because they're gluten free, half the fat and no artificial flavor/color. They do have quite a bit of salt but I rather have these as a snack than other potato chips, sweets or something way worse. I also eat these chips with a fruit on the side crunch and sweetness :)
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Temecula, CA
I received these free in the #PumpkinVoxBox. They are really hard chips, which is what my husband prefers. I prefer chips soft and airy, but these were good, not great. He loved them, so if you like your chips hard, you will probably love these. They are also a little more salty than I prefer chips, but my husband loves that, too.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Roanoke, VA
Foodie Expert
When I'm craving a salty snack, these are my favorite to grab! They're crispy and crunchy and super salty, but don't have the grease factor of typical potato chips and don't leave me feeling guilty. I love the variety of flavors but plain salt is my favorite, they are like a throwback to plain Lay's but so much better.
Rosie M.
Rosie M.
Bronx, NY
These are great. One of my usual snacks. The only downside is you want to eat more and more. I like that is non greasy so I don't have all the guilt from eating it afterwards. The nutrition factor is definitely a big plus but the taste is what sells me. The perfect balance of salt.
kayli a.
kayli a.
Texas City , TX
I got these from target one day because i thought they looked interesting. And they turned out to be so freaking delicious. They're so crispy, and light at the same time. They have a great flavor. And they aren't as fattening as some other potato chips.
Anna A.
Anna A.
You get the feeling of eating chips without the guilt afterwards. These so are yummy and crunchy! Much better for you than regular potato chips. They also come in different flavors. A great snack that doesn't feel like healthy food. Reasonable price!
Christina G.
Christina G.
Foodie Expert
I love these when I am looking for a good snack, but am not looking for something that is too unhealthy. I will choose this brand of chips over the more unhealthy brand because I love the way these taste and how they are not too greasy.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Greenwood, IN
I love these. My roommate introduced me to them and they are very good. The only thing is, is that they are a little pricey if you are on a budget, but at the same time worth it. One serving is approximately 23 chips, which is a lot.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Looking at serving these with some other healthy chips and crackers for a party. What types of dip go with these best?
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Linden, TN
Did anyone notice how difficult the bag was to open them? they were good though.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Knoxville, TN
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else have a tendency to eat an entire bag of these in a sitting? I think the low calories makes me feel like I can completely splurge - I'm debating serving these this Sunday.
lifebylv *.
lifebylv *.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
Are these really as good as people make them seem?!
Nakiesha P.