BY POPCHIPS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Popchips Original Potato.
Popped chip snack.
All natural.
Think popped!
Never fried. Never baked.

• How do these differ from regular potato chips? Do they taste simi...1 Answers
  • How this one compares other brands?2 Answers
  • Can I buy these in bulk ? I haven't seen them anywhere 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Aaron C.
Wytheville, VA
I was very nervous about ordering these because I have had other pop chips that were extremely bland (and yuck). I have been on a diet and became desperate for anything that had crunch in it that was not loaded with calories and carbs. When I saw these only had 100 calories and so little carbs I thought to myself these have to be on the top of gross tasting. After many weeks of debating and reading so many helpful reviews on these I decided to give it a try. I ordered it on my subscribe and save with amazon and was shocked in a good way at how good these taste. In all honesty they are some of the best tasting potato chips I ever had.
Katie B.
Bentonville, AR
I discovered these delicious chips in a vending machine at work, and they quickly became an addiction. They're vegetarian/vegan as long as you don't but a cheese flavor, and they taste amazing. It's the perfect mid afternoon snack to keep you going till it's time to go home!
Katie H.
Flagstaff, AZ
These chips are great! They aren't nearly as high in calories as a lot of other chip brands. The unique texture is really what draws me in though. They are so light and airy! If I can choose any brand of chip to buy, I usually choose these. They're sometimes a little more expensive, but they're worth it.
Crystal C.
Stuart, FL
Everyone does the regular pop chips is better than the other pop chips but the only thing is the cons about this is that it's very salty but I do love those Chip it's really good and you can use it with hummus if you want to do that with hummus also it's a good chip to use and salsa as well
Jhalak A.
I love Popchips. It is a good guilty snack without that much guilt. They are definitely affordable and delicious. On the scale of junk to healthy - i'd put them on the center. They were a pleasant surprise when I tried them. I would highly recommend them to others.
Tori M.
Atlanta, GA
I love these! They satisfy a craving for something salty, but I don't feel nearly so guilty for eating these. They're crunchy and tasty, however, they are a bit pricey for how many you get in a bag. I don't buy these frequently, but they're a great treat.
Chaney J.
Ann Arbor, MI
These are the perfect light, midday, pick-me-up type of snack! They fulfill my salt craving without making me feel like I've eaten something super unhealthy. They taste like you would expect a regular potato chip to, but with an added satisfying crunch!
Alexa W.
Some of my most beloved chips ever. Nice and crispy, light and not too salty, and oh SO addicting. I haven't seen these on the shelves in awhile but cannot wait to get my hands on these again when I can! Would HIGHLY recommend these chips to others!
Katie V.
Harrisonburg , VA
I love how light and fluffy these are, you can eat so many and not feel like a slug. They are a great satisfying crunch that sometimes you just absolutely need. I like to get the little individuals bags or the huge ones from BJ's because it's a great price.
Shana A.
Bronx, NY
The chips are light and airy and not greasy. They're always fresh and good for just tossing in a bag for lunch. They're never really salty and don't smell like normal potato chips do. All flavors are good but nothing really beats the original.
Brittany M.
Linden, TN
Did anyone notice how difficult the bag was to open them? they were good though.
Kelsey S.
Looking at serving these with some other healthy chips and crackers for a party. What types of dip go with these best?
lifebylv *.
Tampa, FL
Are these really as good as people make them seem?!
Nakiesha P.
Palatka , FL
Can I buy these in bulk ? I haven't seen them anywhere
Nicole J.
Knoxville, TN
Does anyone else have a tendency to eat an entire bag of these in a sitting? I think the low calories makes me feel like I can completely splurge - I'm debating serving these this Sunday.