BY POPCHIPS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Popchips® Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips.
All natural.
Think Popped™!
Never fried.
Never baked.

Iraida T.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
i'm obsessed with pop chips. I first layed my eyes on them when I was looking for a healthier alternative to chips due to the fact that I have to eat gluten free things, and these are all baked they have less fat and less calories while eating more tasty delicious chips.
Kirstin M.
Richmond, MI
Foodie Expert
I am a huge Doritos fan and when I saw this I was hoping they would taste similar. They actually kinda do and do a good job at making it feel like your not eating a "healthy" alternative.
Jaclyn W.
Rockland, MA
These taste like doritos! They are much healthier and the taste is not compromised, they are light and airy
Faith W.
Indian river , Michigan
I got to try these out from Influenster for free, I loved them so much that I bought some! They taste so light and delicious! A must have for any upcoming party or family gathering.
Kiana D.
Foodie Expert
These are great! They are light and airy but still provide a great taste with a bit of a healthier option!
Bethany T.
Boston, MA
Foodie Expert
These are SO yummy! All the delicious flavor of fried tortillas with none of the guilt. These are a serious go-to when I'm having a Dorito craving!
Kimberly S.
Maryville, IL
Cheese is very artificial tasting---not tasty. Other flavors are great......jut not this one.
Bernadette H.
Hayward, Ca
Popchips makes really good chips ive never disliked any flavor. so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ruth H.
Foodie Expert
Umm, I do like the brand but, not this flavor. I prefer spicy and sour. Those are my favorite.
Tina D.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
Foodie Expert
Popchips are a great way to snack without all of the fat and nonsense! They are so satisfying and delicious, especially this flavor! They are my absolute favorite snack to munch on without the guilt!