BY POPCHIPS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Popchips® Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips.
All natural.
Think Popped™!
Never fried.
Never baked.

Iraida T.
Bronx , NY
i'm obsessed with pop chips. I first layed my eyes on them when I was looking for a healthier alternative to chips due to the fact that I have to eat gluten free things, and these are all baked they have less fat and less calories while eating more tasty delicious chips.
Kirstin M.
Richmond, MI
I am a huge Doritos fan and when I saw this I was hoping they would taste similar. They actually kinda do and do a good job at making it feel like your not eating a "healthy" alternative.
Stacey M.
Fate, TX
My son and I tried this as a change from his normal Doritos that he has occasionally. We're the type of individuals who find something we like and we obsessively purchase only that item unless we've tried something elsewhere or I have a coupon. We actually found these at a small stand while on vacation at the beach. All of his go-to chip were all crushed so I suggested these. We were pleasantly surprised with how much we enjoyed these. These still aren't our go-to but I feel that is more out of habit than unconscious dislike. We really should buy these more often. We were worried the texture may not appeal to my son but it appealed to us both. The flavor was there as well. Worth a shot!
Dee Dee H.
Bakersfield, CA
These Popchips are amazing. Full of flavor and yet so light. They go perfectly with any school lunch, after school snack or a snack on the go. Kids and adults alike love reaching for popchips when we have them around. I recommend them to everyone.
Victoria P.
Erie, PA
These are great delicious almost taste like Doritos a lot healthier than Doritos. It met every expectation i figured it would! I bought them at Wegmans Super market. i think they are Delicious. All i can say is I really enjoyed them a lot. They were really good..
Hannah S.
I love cheese flavored chips! I love that these are also a healthier (Well, sort of) alternative to Doritos! (Doritos are my guilty pleasure.) These chips do not have that "fake nacho taste" like some other brands do and everyone knows what I'm talking about.
Kimberley H.
Broadview Hts, OH
I LOVE crunchy, salty and cheesy snacks. I don't fee; guilty about eating these because they are not fried in heavy oils, they are popped. They pair well with burgers and hot dogs as well, or by themselves as a snack. Very good, hard to put down.
Stephanie G.
This is a great alternative to Doritos for the calorie-conscious set. These aren't healthy per se, but they are definitely less bad than traditional fried tortilla chips.
Jami Lynn C.
Tallahassee, FL
These are great! However, I wish there was more chip in the bag and a little less air, but that seems to be a trend with chip bags? I love all the flavor variety, though.
Olivia H.
Maple valley, WA
These chips are very unique and I like that. They definitely don't taste as good as some chips, but if your looking for healthy and not bad tasting then these are great!