BY POPCHIPS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Popchips® Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips.
All natural.
Think Popped™!
Never fried.
Never baked.

Vanessa S.
Irvine, CA
I am such a chip lover, that once I found out about pop chips I could NOT stop myself! I love the flavors and the fact that they are baked and not a million calories just makes them that much better! They are not going to be like your regular chips, so do not expect them to be. If you need something as a substitute so you can be healthier and work on your weight then these are perfect. They are great for that chip craving you get!
Natalie L.
Madison, WI
These are a great alternative to ranch Doritos, and are much healthier! They are very crunchy and are offered at a reasonable price. Great with sour cream-based dips too - or even cream cheese (try it!).
Maiah M.
Tipp City, OH
These are a more healthier version of Doritos. I absolutely love these chips. Very satisfied with the outcome. These are my all time favorite and my go to chip to buy. They have half the fat of regular chips and calories.I recommend these to any ranch lovers out there
Kirstin M.
Richmond, MI
I am a huge Doritos fan and when I saw this I was hoping they would taste similar. They actually kinda do and do a good job at making it feel like your not eating a "healthy" alternative.
lexi b.
All that ranch-y, tortilla goodness in the Earth’s core…

The corn is a great foundation, tossing around texture and a dash of sweetness all willy-nilly. And, just when you think you’re done, you get that little nostalgic hint of ranch dust that gets left on your fingers, which is perfect for consumption upon your completion of said crunchy snack.

Plus, they’re ranch! Ranch is the culinary embodiment of fun. It calls forth hammocks and lemonade and trampolines. Alchemists accidentally discovered it in their search for gold and uncovered that it made broccoli especially tasty. Without question, ranch, done well, is great, and it’s definitely been treated with the love and care it deserves here.
Stacey M.
Fate, TX
My son and I tried this as a change from his normal Doritos that he has occasionally. We're the type of individuals who find something we like and we obsessively purchase only that item unless we've tried something elsewhere or I have a coupon. We actually found these at a small stand while on vacation at the beach. All of his go-to chip were all crushed so I suggested these. We were pleasantly surprised with how much we enjoyed these. These still aren't our go-to but I feel that is more out of habit than unconscious dislike. We really should buy these more often. We were worried the texture may not appeal to my son but it appealed to us both. The flavor was there as well. Worth a shot!
Julie C.
Homestead, FL
Mmmmhmmmmmmm ranch chips are too die for. Can we talk about how much I love potato chips. I think I am always willing to try a new potato chip flavor . This flavor is so incredibly delicious I go to my local supermarket to buy it. These chips are definitely worth the money
Dee Dee H.
Bakersfield, CA
These Popchips are amazing. Full of flavor and yet so light. They go perfectly with any school lunch, after school snack or a snack on the go. Kids and adults alike love reaching for popchips when we have them around. I recommend them to everyone.
Victoria P.
Meadville, PA
These are great delicious almost taste like Doritos a lot healthier than Doritos. It met every expectation i figured it would! I bought them at Wegmans Super market. i think they are Delicious. All i can say is I really enjoyed them a lot. They were really good..
Gretchen S.
Avon Park, FL
Chips just got unboring. The taste, the crisp, the bold flavor is just the perfect combination for fresh salsa dips. Perfect side for artichoke dip, and even crumbled on a baked potato too. Yes, it is yummy and it is just so fun to discover how to use it more.