popchips Jalapeno Potato Chips

These look interesting, however since they have jalapeno in them I am wondering if they are hot, medium or mild?
Start your review of popchips Jalapeno Potato Chips!
How would you rate this product?
Seattle, Wa
These are a great alternative to regular potato chips. Half the calories but not half the tastiness. They taste just as amazing if not better! They melt in your mouth and are just so light they feel like air. Thats why they are called POP! They are super fun and super delicious.
Placentia , CA
Pop chips are pretty decent! I like my chips spicy and this one has nice heat. I prefer kettle cooked potato chips (of course) but these are a nice, less guilty, option.
Portland , OR
Popchips are addictive - low on calories, high on crunch. I like the bold flavors - so jalapeño and salt n vinegar are at the top of my list. I wish there were more in a bag but that's me being greedy!
Westminster , CO
Love the original pop chips, so was interested in seeing what the jalapeño chip would taste like. Little artificial, but still yummy! Wasn't too hot to eat, and just as addicting as the original flavor. Might not buy them again, but did enjoy them
Austin, TX
These Are Best Chips At First I Wasn't Sure Until I Said To My Self They Might Not Be That Bad And When I Tasted It They Where Great 😘😘 And I Eat Them With My Sandwich's
Jalapeño is such a good flavor and there needs to more products with this flavor. Pop chips are a good alternative to regular potato chips. Love to eat with lunch or on the go. Easy to open. Love these
DORAL, FL
if I could give this flavor of Popchips, Jalapeno 10 stars that still wouldn't be enough. This is my most perfect munchie, not too spicy but a nice little kick and amazing flavor. I can never eat just 21 (recommended serving size)
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Popchips are new favorite addiction! They are light, crunchy and delicious! They never cease to disappoint! I would highly recommend this product to all of my friends!
These are excellent with a sandwich! I always make sure we have them in our house. Good and healthy food! Feels like eating junkfood but you actually are not ....... are great, I really like the airy texture of it and each chip is packed with flavor.
These chips are just the right amount of spicy and the perfecta mount of crunch. They have such a good potato flavor with a different type of texture.