BY POPCHIPS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• These look interesting, however since they have jalapeno ...1 Answers
Sarah H.
Albany, NY
Healthy and have the perfect kick of spiciness. Not overly oily or overly flavored and will satisfies any junk food craving you have. Affordable and can be found literally anywhere these days. Been munching on these for almost a year now! They are perfect because they fit into my healthy style of eating.
Jessica h.
Newark, DE
My job started selling these last year and normally it isn't something I would purchase but one day I decided to try it. I am now hooked on these chips and after letting my coworkers try them they are hooked as well! I will continue to buy these.
Haley Q.
Austin, TX
One of my weaknesses is jalapeño potato chips, but the calories and fat content deter me from getting them often. Popchips jalapeño flavor are the perfect substitution. I feel much better eating them over normal potato chips, but the flavor is on point.
Chelsea M.
Pittsfield, MA
I love Jalapeno chips but sometimes they can be too spicy and it's difficult to have more than one without your mouth feeling like it's on fire. These provide the perfect level of heat while remaining extremely tasty and satisfying the craving for chips and salt. Plus, they're a healthier alternative to potato chips!
Catherine S.
Love a good spicy snack without the guilt! These give you the feeling that you're having a good old fashioned potato chip but in reality it's a small portion of the calories. I also find that eating a spicy snack curbs hunger. Highly recommend!
Olivia V.
Chula Vista, CA
To start off , this product has an amazing taste of flavor once put into your mouth. They suddenly are addictive. However, there is so much air in the bag and less product that I became dissapointed because the bag was already finished.
Marie Q.
i love popchips. its nice to have a chip that isnt fried. i like the individual bags so i can grab and go whenever i need a quick snack. the jalapeno ones are my favorite, very delicious and full of flavor.
Francis R.
There was a point in time where I bought this by the boxful because they're tiny and delightful and because they're filled with almost nothing you feel like it's good for you because you're not eating anything bad
Blake C.
Georgetown, KY
my favorite snack! i love jalapeños and mixed with the delicious pop chips makes this the ultimate snack. i love that these chips are a smart snack and somewhat healthy. i could eat a whole bag of these chips! definitely recommend
Diane M.
Copake, NY
i love these! They are so tasty and tangy and really hit the spot. As someone who loves flavored chips, but wnats to avoid the deep fried tortilla procuts, I'm glad I found this popped alternative. If you're a snacker, but are looking for a lighter alternative, check these out!
Janice B.
These look interesting, however since they have jalapeno in them I am wondering if they are hot, medium or mild?