BY POPCHIPS

POPCHIP SC AND ONION see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Michelle G.
Hackensack, NJ
These chips I get for my daughter as al alternative to regular chips which can be not so good for you. These are made of corn and are a bit more healthier than eating greasy chips from other brands. So I try and switch it up so that we can always have best of both worlds.
Emely T.
Great flavor! Perfect for snacking alone or pairs with a dip. This chip is one of my favorites. I have found this in groceries, pharmacies and targets. I would recommend and repurchase this product.
Justine A.
Jurupa Valley, CA
I always feel confident buying this brand of chips because they seem to have a lower count of sodium and calories than usual chips. They are always tasty and the kids never complain. Very good chips. Even my 1 year old eats them
Kimby J.
Orlando
Fantastic flavor...Superb texture...Excellent crunch...Super fun to eat!!! Popchips!!! popchips Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips
Sarah C.
Dayton, OH
Between myself, my husband, and our 4 kids we buy and love every single flavor of this crunchy goodness! Great taste and great price! Will definitely buy again!
Jessenia ❤.
Rried these for the first time last week. And i must say there delicious. Has alot of flavor, very light, and they taste similar to chips. Love it.
Harlee E.
Bernville
Air. I really like them but honestly air. Puffed up potato chips. Come in a many flavors. Try for yourself.
Kim R.
pittsburgh
These chips are nice and crispy and have a great potato chip crunch and flavor. They are delicious.
Monica G.
Yummy yummy! Healthy snack and great for everyone from adults to kids to enjoy. Simply yummy!
Abby 💕.
Popchips are really great! The flavours are excellent and they feel so much healthier than your average chip/crisp. So you feel much better when eating them. Win-win!