BY POPCHIPS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

popchips Hint of Olive Oil Veggie Chips: Deliciously delightful olive oil plus sea salt Never fried; never baked No preservatives; no fake flavors or colors No cholesterol; vegan Gluten free Kosher

k s.
Brooklyn , NY
OMG ! Yum ! Ive been a pop chips fan forever ! I probably love almost all the flavours and have the the same stuff to say about everyone of them . I also love how fresh , crisp and yum they taste . A perfect flavor balance and fewer calories than the other chip brands makes these a perfect snack for me . Also the fact that there are no synthetic colors or artificial flavors makes these extra special !
Irie E.
These chips are so light weight I could probably eat the entire bag myself. The taste is amazing and I feel a little healthier reaching for these over traditional crisps. The fact I could eat the entire bag myself is kind of a bummer though because it probably off sets their health value!
Chichi S.
York, PA
Seriously, this is the best hot chip on the market (in my opinion). I  absolutely LOVE that it's not a fried chip. I hope they don't find something unhealthy about this chip because i'm addicted. I have trouble finding it locally, but I did write the company to tell them how much I LOVE this chip.
Kate C.
Portland, OR
These were alright. They didn't really taste like anything special. I received this as a sample at an event at my local museum. I wouldn't bother with this flavor again, though the brand isn't bad.
Elisandrix M.
These are a great healthy alternative to fried/baked chips. Unfortunately, I was not able to share the bag with anyone but myself. Because I love olive olive oil that much!
Perla G.
belen, NM
I love these! They are a great alternative to chips!The ingredients in them help me feel satisfyed plus the flavor is so good! They have such a great variety in flavors as well!
Alanna M.
Lakeville
crunch crunch crunch!

this chip is my go-to chip. I love pairing it with a sandwich and veggies for lunch. It's a perfect mix of veggie chip/olive flavorings. Great portions!
Kristen S.
Elmhurst, NY
Best. Snack. I love the texture: crispy, yet light. They are very flavorful. Love that the veggie flavors can be distinguished (try eating the different varieties and guessing the flavor). This snack is so addictive and much lower in calories in comparison to other chips on the market. They're about $4 a bag by me, but I wait for those BOGO sales and go crazy. Awesome snack!
Maggie R.
I ate these one at a party and I LOVED them. I had to stay after the party because I NEEDED to find out what they were and where she had bought them. They kind of remind me a Lays Potato Chips but with a kick.  I HIGHLY recommend to other people and for families!!
Joe R.
Athens, OH
Popchips are delicious and healthy alternative to regular potato chips! If you're tying to eat healthier and lose weight but want a snack, Popchips are the way to go!