popchips Crazy Hot Potato Chips uploaded by Stephanie C.popchips Crazy Hot Potato Chips uploaded by Angelica R.popchips Crazy Hot Potato Chips uploaded by Hina R.

BY POPCHIPS

Wondering What It’s Like To Eat Crazy Hot Popchips? It’s Kind Of Like Kissing A Fire-breathing Dragon. Take One Bite And Your Taste Buds Will Be Hit By A Wave Of Red Chili Pepper Flavor, But With Delectable Hints Of Cheddar Cheese To Complement The Heat. If You Like Your Snacking Crazy Hot, This Sizzling Spice Will Keep You Coming Back For More.

Dried Potato, Rice Flour, Sunflower And/Or Safflower Oil, Seasoning (Salt, Sugar, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Whey Powder [Milk], Maltodextrin, Spice, Buttermilk Powder, Tomato Powder, Citric Acid, Onion Powder, Ascorbic Acid, Gum Arabic, Paprika Oleoresin [Color], Cheddar Cheese [Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes], Natural Flavors, Vinegar, Garlic Powder, Annatto [Color]), Potato Starch

• I love Popchips but I can’t handle too much spice. Is it ...3 Answers
Jessica B.
San Jose, CA
Reviewing on behalf of the whole family: purchase for my husband since it was a new flavor and he loves spicy foods! He ended up loving them and so did the kids! They're definitely spicy so be prepared but the spiciness is more like black pepper than something like a jalapeno. Love how crunchy they are but more like a cracker than a chip. Great with tuna!
Courtney W.
Arkansas
Wow! Want a hot flavored chip thats also healthy and light...then popchips Crazy Hot Potato Chips are gonna get you hooked. These round chips are light in crispness yet spicy hot in heat. Definitely not your kids kind of chip. If you want to try something new give these a shot.
Stephanie C.
Los Angeles
If you like hot Cheetos and you want something healthier than them, you’ll want to try these! I’ve been eating hot Cheetos since they came around and in an effort to make healthy choices, these are a great alternative. They taste pretty similar to hot Cheetos but they’re baked, never fried, per the words on the bag. This costs about as much as any name brand chips you’ll find at the market, a little over $3 a bag, I think it’s worth it because it satisfies my chip craving in a healthier form.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
These are awesome! I love spicy foods and these definitely hit the spot, they have a really strong kick/spice to them. I love how crunchy they are too and they have the perfect amount of flavor/seasoning. The price is also affordable, target has them 2/$5 a lot and Hyvee has them 2/$7 a lot where I shop
Klare V.
Okay, so once again, I preface this by saying I am a HUGE chip fan. I have literally tried every brand/kind of chip on the market from healthy to unhealthy and these are soooo good. Especially these crazy hot ones! They have a bit of a kick to them, but I love spicy foods so the spicier the better! I can literally eat the whole entire bag in one sitting. Another good alternative for you when you're trying to maintain a fit lifestyle, but are craving chips. These aren't fried so you'll feel less guilty about indulging in them :)
Gladys R.
I was curious on trying this since this was a new product.... i like spicy foods a little bit but omg this is way too spicy for my taste. In my opinion it doesn’t taste like a chip is more on the cracker side....not for me
Ashley W.
Ames, IA
I love popchips. I love the crazy hot flavor. Popchips are low in fat and are very tasty. I love this flavor because it is just the right amount of spicy. Not so spicy that you can’t eat them but not so little they don’t even taste spicy. They are a very happy medium.
Camilla A.
Nashville, TN
These are a staple lazy Sunday treat for my fiancé and I. We easily go through a bag in a flash. They are addictive and delicious but you don’t feel quite as guilty about gorging on them since they are relatively light! I appreciate snack foods like this that allow for a bit of indulgence, but don’t let you feel too bad about it.
Sara K.
Buena Park, CA
Im a huge snacker, so I always have to buy a few bags of chips when I buy groceries. My favorite flavor from this brand is the hot one. Comparable to Hot cheetos and other spicy snacks, but much healthier
Sg J.
This taste amazing!! 💕 and those big cravings you have at night PROBLEM SOLVE💕💕! Just buy these chips This taste amazing!! 💕 and those big cravings you have at night PROBLEM SOLVE💕💕! Just buy these chips
Lauren G.
Kent, Sidcup
I love Popchips but I can’t handle too much spice. Is it too hot?