Add a Photo

By POPCHIPS
#328 in Chips

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Popchips??? All Natural Chili Lime Potato Popped Chip Snack.
Think popped! Never fried. Never baked.

Janae c.
Janae c.
Euclid, OH

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt. IF U HAVENT TIED THESE THRY THESE .THE FIRST TIME I TASTED THESE WERE WHEN I WAS AT MY MOMS JOB AND THEN SHE TOLD ME TO TRY IT AND I DID THET SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DELICIONST GREAT
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Hialeah, FL

These are so good! They taste amazing! They have a refreshing lime taste with a tasty kick at the end. Popchips in general are light and make a perfect guilt free snack. Just be careful you don't eat the whole bag!

Also, i like spicy food, if you don't, these may be a little on the hotter end for your liking!
Yen C.
Yen C.
Charlottesvle, VA

I love this snack for lunch or for study snacks and after school snacks. It's a really light snack and I don't find it too salty. It's a lot healthier than fried chips, so I'm a huge advocate for these chips. However, they are really addictive, so I really can't stop once I start eating them.
Claire D.
Claire D.
Rolla, MO

I LOVE chili lime flavored anything so I had to buy these. I like the texture of popchips and that they are lower in fat than potato chips. This flavor was good, though I wish they were a little bit spicier. They were also reasonably priced compared to other "fancier" kinds of chips.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Portland, OR

I can literally eat a bag in one sitting, it's so bad... but the chips are SO good! They've recently been on sell at my local Freddy's, so I've been stocking up on these and usually keep a bag in my office as a go-to snack if I forget to bring lunch or find that I'm hungrier than usual.
Catherine P.
Catherine P.
University Pl, WA

Honestly, it took a little bit of time for me to warm up to these. But, once that I did, I really do Love the flavor quite a bit, the Cheddar and Sour Cream not so much. The Chili Lime is very flavorful. I would love to try the Katy Perry Kettle Corn, but I have never seen it.
Bahare K.
Bahare K.
Las Vegas, NV

I actually really like non traditional chips, and these are an example of this. I would not call these chips healthy, but they are not as unhealthy as traditional chips! the airy crunchy flavor of these "popchips" seriously don't make me feel guilty while eating them!
Reighven ..
Reighven ..
Harlingen, TX

I can't resist anything with chili limon and a tortilla~ I get this at my local market and the packaging is inviting to the eye! Packed with rich flavors, but not greasy and filmy as well~ I love to make a salsa to add to this and serve them during a get-together!
Jenna A.
Jenna A.
Lakewood, CO

Omg these are so freaking good and guilt free! I seriously love these chips so much. They are a little spicy and a little sweet, and extremely addicting! I don't need the excuse to eat any other chip when I can eat these. They're really not too bad for you either!
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
Tampa, FL

DELICIOUS. these are great, not too spicy but have just enough kick to make them great. i love the flavor they have, and the popchip brand make them really healthy. it was my first time getting them and i will definitely buy them again. i have nothing to add.

Join Now