2 colors available

BY POPCHIPS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Popchips??? All Natural Chili Lime Potato Popped Chip Snack.
Think popped! Never fried. Never baked.

Yen C.
Yen C.
Springfield, VA
I love this snack for lunch or for study snacks and after school snacks. It's a really light snack and I don't find it too salty. It's a lot healthier than fried chips, so I'm a huge advocate for these chips. However, they are really addictive, so I really can't stop once I start eating them.
Bahare K.
Bahare K.
Las Vegas, NV
I actually really like non traditional chips, and these are an example of this. I would not call these chips healthy, but they are not as unhealthy as traditional chips! the airy crunchy flavor of these "popchips" seriously don't make me feel guilty while eating them!
Jenna A.
Jenna A.
Lakewood, CO
Omg these are so freaking good and guilt free! I seriously love these chips so much. They are a little spicy and a little sweet, and extremely addicting! I don't need the excuse to eat any other chip when I can eat these. They're really not too bad for you either!
Reighven ..
Reighven ..
Harlingen, TX
I can't resist anything with chili limon and a tortilla~ I get this at my local market and the packaging is inviting to the eye! Packed with rich flavors, but not greasy and filmy as well~ I love to make a salsa to add to this and serve them during a get-together!
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
Tampa, FL
DELICIOUS. these are great, not too spicy but have just enough kick to make them great. i love the flavor they have, and the popchip brand make them really healthy. it was my first time getting them and i will definitely buy them again. i have nothing to add.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Not bad! I do like these better than the cheddar jalapeno flavor. I usually buy the single packs at school when I'm super hungry in between classes. All in all worth a try; can be a little on the tangy side for people who don't like spice! Recommend!
Shon M.
Shon M.
Savannah, GA
They are the best chips you can eat. They melt in your mouth and are very appetizing. They have less fats and calories then normal chips. I first tried them from Oldnavy but they stopped carrying them. You can buy them at Kroger!! Greta price too.
Shailee K.
Shailee K.
CHICAGO, IL
Chili Lime PopChips are awesome! Super light and low on calories, but definitely pack the flavor. I could eat so many of these - that's probably the problem. I feel like they are healthy, but of course, they're still chips so keep it to a minimum!
Silk A.
Silk A.
My favorite flavor! These are really good, the flavoring is perfect spicy tang along with the crunchiness is just great! I highly recommend this particular flavor as a snack accompanied with a frozen margarita (if you're over 21 of course Lol).
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
I love asian inspired flavors, so when I came across Popchips in this flavor, I was ecstatic. I love the healthier aspect of Popchips, and while I like the other flavors, I love the kick of heat and citrus flavor this chip delivers!