BY POPCHIPS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Popchips??? All Natural Chili Lime Potato Popped Chip Snack.
Think popped! Never fried. Never baked.

Elle A.
N Hollywood, CA
This lightweight chips are not only delicious but leave me feeling guilt free verse eating a more classic potato chip. The texture is unique, with it's extra pop. I really enjoy this flavor and have tried at least 5 different others. I have yet to be disappointed by this product and will continue purchasing them.
Stephanie L.
Portland, OR
I can literally eat a bag in one sitting, it's so bad... but the chips are SO good! They've recently been on sell at my local Freddy's, so I've been stocking up on these and usually keep a bag in my office as a go-to snack if I forget to bring lunch or find that I'm hungrier than usual.
Claire D.
Rolla, MO
I LOVE chili lime flavored anything so I had to buy these. I like the texture of popchips and that they are lower in fat than potato chips. This flavor was good, though I wish they were a little bit spicier. They were also reasonably priced compared to other "fancier" kinds of chips.
Mumy M.
Tampa, FL
I don't prefer this type just because I don't like how it taste with lemon. Some people like to eat this with avocado. I prefer to buy the classic one next time. I don't recommend it but you should try the other ones.
Leslie E.
Los Angeles, CA
Personally i dont eat chips everyday but i do try to be as healthy as possible. I wanted a little heat to my chips and this did the trick. a nice kick of spicy but then it cools down to a savory tangy flavor. pair it with a nice wrap or dip it into hummus and its amazing.
Eunice K.
I love love chips and snacks so honestly most are pretty good to me. I do like the combination of chili lime and the lime does taste like lime. There isn't much in the small bag. I do feel better about eating popchips lol
Jane G.
These are honestly really good. The chili lime flavor has a very unique and delicious taste. The flavor goes really well with crunch texture. There also much more healthy than regular chips. I haven't found regular chips with the same flavor!
Vivian M.
Fullerton, CA
I really like these. I have recommended these to quite a few people and they too have liked them. I am a repeat costumer. Only have pros for this product because they're extremely good. I don't remember where i purchased this products.
Reighven ..
Harlingen, TX
I can't resist anything with chili limon and a tortilla~ I get this at my local market and the packaging is inviting to the eye! Packed with rich flavors, but not greasy and filmy as well~ I love to make a salsa to add to this and serve them during a get-together!
Yen C.
Charlottesvle, VA
I love this snack for lunch or for study snacks and after school snacks. It's a really light snack and I don't find it too salty. It's a lot healthier than fried chips, so I'm a huge advocate for these chips. However, they are really addictive, so I really can't stop once I start eating them.