BY POPCHIPS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Popchips® Cheddar & Sour Cream Potato Popped Chip Snack.

15% more to love compared to our 3oz bag.

All the flavor.

Half the fat of regular potato chips.

• How's the flavor of these? Overbearing?1 Answers
  • I heard that this popchips are good to taste. But are they expens...1 Answers
  • Do they taste like dietary chips? I wanna try this ones but I'm ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Brittany M.
Owensboro, KY
Oh. My. Gosh. These were amazing!! Someone please tell me who sells these so that I can go and buy more. My husband even tried a few from my bag and loved them. Bonus? They are allergy friendly for my son!!! I can't wait to find more of these. I love that they are healthier than other chips and that they do not sacrifice any flavor by going healthy. So tasty and crunchy. Loved these so much. Thanks influenster for letting me try these for free!
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
These are easily one of my favorite snacks!!! Not greasy like some regular chips but has amazing flavor and a clean aftertaste, not one that's oily and gross. The texture is incomparable too--somewhere between a chip and a rice cake (I know it sounds odd, but trust me they're delicious) Plus, you get a lot for a serving :]
Taryn M.
Pittsburgh, PA
When I want a chip, I typically go for plain Lays. I am not a huge fan of the cheddar and sour cream flavor on these chips...I think the cheddar was too sharp for me. However, I do love the crunch of the chip and how thick they are compared to other chips. I also loved how there were very few broken chips!
Virginia N.
Statham, GA
I love Popchips!! They are so delicious and there are so many flavors to try. Definitely a much smarter snacking choice for a chip fanatic like myself. My only complaint is how many come in each bag. Not a whole lot for what you pay. I will typically only buy them when they're on sale.
Angie S.
Renton, WA
I used to LOVE Ruffles Sour Cream and Cheddar Cheese chips. However, they are horrible for you and so when Pop Chips came out I was stoked. Much better ingredients and calories with a similar taste. Still not super healthy but a good taste, not oily, and brings the nostalgia :-)
Chelsi S.
Houston , TX
Affordable and healthy-ish, it's a win win for me. These are a great cheat snack if you want to be good on your cheat days. They're available almost everywhere and the cheddar and sour cream flavor is sooo good. My boyfriend loves them too so they're a staple in our household.
Sarah R.
THESE ARE SO ADDICTING! You will not be able to stop after your first handful, which I why I just buy them sporadically in place of chips! They have a great texture and crunch, and AMAZING flavor! They really are a great alternative to chips if you're watching your diet!
Heather C.
Norman, OK
We love PopChips in our family! I like to give my little ones these, knowing that they are a better alternative to some other greasy chips. The flavors are great, which is important to kids (And adults!) These are always on our shopping list when we hit the store!
Jane T.
Hohenwald, TN
I love popchips! The cheddar and sour cream are surely the best chips made. I don't like sweets, and they for sure fit the bill on that. I have tried the sweet potato chips but they are a little "over the top" on sweetness. Popchips are an excellent product!
Meghan L.
Mount Sinai, NY
LOVE Popchips! They're delicious, relatively low calorie, and full of flavor! I buy these whenever I probably shouldn't be having a snack, but need something to munch on! They even have them in some vending machines. I would recommend these to anyone!
Christina S.
Hutchinson, MN
Is there any after taste from these?
gabriela D.
Do they taste like dietary chips? I wanna try this ones but I'm a lil skeptical about they dietary taste.
Jami B.
I heard that this popchips are good to taste. But are they expensive ?
Ashley B.
Franklinton, LA
Are these ok for a low carb diet?
Nancy D.
How's the flavor of these? Overbearing?