BY POPCHIPS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

We Start With Wholesome Potatoes, Add A Little Heat And Pressure, And Pop - It's A Chip. Then We Season It With The Finest All-Natural Ingredients For A Snack So Tasty And Crispy, You Won't Even Notice It's (We Hesitate To Say) Healthier. Never Fried Or Baked No Artificial Flavors Or Colors, Preservatives Or Cholesterol 50% Less Fat Per 28 G Serving Low In Saturated Fat 0 G Trans Fat Gluten Free Made In Usa

Lisa V.
Quincy, MA
Found these at Target in BBQ and are now my favorite indulgence.  They are tiny rice cakes that are baked with a BBQ flavor.  Absolutely delicious!  I used to try and buy and eat the large rice cakes when watching my weight but always tasted like I was eating saw dust with no flavor, not enjoyable!  These are amazing and taste yummy! Would buy these over chips any day and they are pretty healthy!  Thanks Pop Chips for making such a great healthy snack.
Brittany B.
Clinton Township
These are so good. You can eat more than you could of a regular potato chip for less calories. They have so many flavors but the cheddar is my favorite. It really satisfies that chip craving without breaking the diet.
Carey K.
Austin, TX
These make a light, delicious snack. It is my go to snack for long drives or movie night at home. Feels a little less guilty then eating regular chips. Great taste, I recommend them.
Elise B.
Tastes amazing and is great for dipping. I bought this at Walmart and it was fairly cheap. It's great if you want something crunchy like chips but not all the calories.
Shardane B.
Yonkers, NY
I received these in my first VoxBox and I like em....I like em alot! The flavor is awesome I just wished more came in the bag. I am a little worried about the amount of cheese powder that's on it but I must commend them that it isn't super salty like similar brands.
Brianna W.
Gardner, KS
The flavor of theese is amazing and I love that they are healthier for you. The only reason I'm giving it four stars is because the texture was a little inconsistent. I did receive this product for free in my voxbox.
Shelby S.
Harrisonville, MO
One of the only healthy chips that still taste like the unhealthy chips. I got this at walmart and even saved money with Ibotta on it. My only complaint would be that there is way less product for the price compared to standard chip bags.
Julia K.
Fort Worth, TX
I loved these! I got them in my resolution voxbox and couldn't stop eating them as I was reviewing them on my YouTube channel. I am a sucker for potato chips so I love that this is a healthier option to those, and I've already bought more
Danielle B.
I really like the texture but I would have liked a little more flavor. I am all for a healthy alternative, but these did not hit the spot. I find the price a bit high, when there are alternatives that taste better and are cheaper. I would say try them, but if you want more flavor, go with something else.
Bailey C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I reviewed the cheddar and sour cream popchips in my voxbox and I have to say it's a great 100 calorie snack! I wasn't a fan of the flavor but I loved the texture of the chip! I would definitely recommend if you are in search of a small afternoon snack!
Diana C.
Murrieta, CA
Do these come in different flavors?
Courtney C.
Douglasville, GA
I love crunchy chips. Are these pop chips crunchy?
Jackie H.
Scottsburg, IN
These look like they might be a little bland, like some other healthy alternatives for chips I've eaten. Are they very flavorful?
Dee G.
Has anyone tried these are they any good?
Kourtlyn J.
Akron, OH
I am looking for a healthier alternative to chips. What are the nutritional facts for this product?