Popchips 6-Flavor Variety Count Single Serve Bags uploaded by Chelsey S.

BY POPCHIPS

Skylaysia D.
Funny story so I was on YouTube looking for ways to lose weight and this and I was watching the video and they said to tell like cut down your calories and then he stopped just came up and will not try the Lord have mercy they are amazing there dictive like them I swear you won't regret it
Christina M.
I feel good about giving my son popchips vs a regular potato chip. It’s healthier and he loves them. The variety packs make it easier to please even the most pickiest palates, both in my home and out on the soccer field.
Karen J.
Coon Rapids, MN
When looking for that something salty snack these are the best. With the variety pack there’s always a flavor for everyone’s taste buds. Crunchy and light with great flavors. A must have for snack time.
Paige W.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Yummy yummy in my tummy love these chips because they are so yummy and when you have yummy things it your tummy you don’t go gummy because it’s bad when you go gummy because hen you can’t put stuff in your tummy! So eat these chips
Emmy B.
i love love love love popchips! i choose these over any other chips when i see them. unfortunately i haven’t seen them at walgreens in a while so, i haven’t been able to have any
Lauren S.
Edmond, OK
We buy these at Sams or Costco and LOVE THEM! Pop Chips are lite and airy and if you’re watching your calories, you can definitely feel less guilty when you’re eating these!!
Mami P.
Sun Valley
Personally I love pop chips have purchased them many times me and my mom love them sometimes a bit pricey but overall great taste they never cut my mouth unlike some chips many flavors very delicious great for kids and adults not to fattening unlike most chip brands definetly would recommend this for a snack
lauren 💋.
Garden City S, NY
I Ike pop chips. They are healthier than other chips. They have a variety of flavors and they are all good. I wish most bags of chips weren’t filled with air but I guess if you are looking for a new brand of chips try these.
Casey F.
Chicago
I love pop chips but will only purchase them on occasion. Much lighter than chips but also a tad bit more expensive. The ingredients are far better and they taste delicious!! Would recommend to pack with lunch
Kristian H.
Riddleton, TN
I love almost every chip I have tried out of these 6 flavors. They are healthy and affordable plus they taste so dang good! There aren't a lot in the bag so most of the time I have to eat two bags to get a full sharing but other than that I have no complaints.