Popchips 6-Flavor Variety Count Single Serve Bags uploaded by Chelsey S.

BY POPCHIPS

Rebecca D.
Sharpsburg
Great taste, great crunch. Great alternative to chips. They taste great. I only give 3 stars because I feel like I bought bags of air. There isn’t enough substance to the serving size. If they had less air and more product, than it would warrant a higher rating.
Susan G.
Boston
I love these for a snack or to put into a lunch. They are low calorie but they satisfy a desire for salt. I like the portion control packages because it is easy to go through a whole big bag because they are so addicting.
Skylaysia D.
Funny story so I was on YouTube looking for ways to lose weight and this and I was watching the video and they said to tell like cut down your calories and then he stopped just came up and will not try the Lord have mercy they are amazing there dictive like them I swear you won't regret it
Christina M.
I feel good about giving my son popchips vs a regular potato chip. It’s healthier and he loves them. The variety packs make it easier to please even the most pickiest palates, both in my home and out on the soccer field.
Sophia Z.
Purchased at: Target
I like these chips because it’s not only in the bag and it makes me feel healthy eating them. The assortment of flavors make it easy to try out new ones without having that many bags to finish if you don’t like one.
Karen J.
Coon Rapids, MN
When looking for that something salty snack these are the best. With the variety pack there’s always a flavor for everyone’s taste buds. Crunchy and light with great flavors. A must have for snack time.
Paige W.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Yummy yummy in my tummy love these chips because they are so yummy and when you have yummy things it your tummy you don’t go gummy because it’s bad when you go gummy because hen you can’t put stuff in your tummy! So eat these chips
Emmy B.
i love love love love popchips! i choose these over any other chips when i see them. unfortunately i haven’t seen them at walgreens in a while so, i haven’t been able to have any
Lauren S.
Edmond, OK
We buy these at Sams or Costco and LOVE THEM! Pop Chips are lite and airy and if you’re watching your calories, you can definitely feel less guilty when you’re eating these!!
Mami P.
Sun Valley
Personally I love pop chips have purchased them many times me and my mom love them sometimes a bit pricey but overall great taste they never cut my mouth unlike some chips many flavors very delicious great for kids and adults not to fattening unlike most chip brands definetly would recommend this for a snack