Popchips 6-Flavor Variety Count Single Serve Bags uploaded by Chelsey S.

BY POPCHIPS

Skylaysia D.
Funny story so I was on YouTube looking for ways to lose weight and this and I was watching the video and they said to tell like cut down your calories and then he stopped just came up and will not try the Lord have mercy they are amazing there dictive like them I swear you won't regret it
Christina M.
I feel good about giving my son popchips vs a regular potato chip. It’s healthier and he loves them. The variety packs make it easier to please even the most pickiest palates, both in my home and out on the soccer field.
Karen J.
Coon Rapids, MN
When looking for that something salty snack these are the best. With the variety pack there’s always a flavor for everyone’s taste buds. Crunchy and light with great flavors. A must have for snack time.
Paige W.
Yummy yummy in my tummy love these chips because they are so yummy and when you have yummy things it your tummy you don’t go gummy because it’s bad when you go gummy because hen you can’t put stuff in your tummy! So eat these chips
Clarissa M.
Popchips 6-Flavor Variety Count Single Serve Bags This variety pack is "all that and a bag of chips!" I bought these on Amazon looking for a healthier alternative to the usual chip variety bags my boyfriend and I normally buy for lunch box meals. Unlike other chips, these don't leave a guilty after-taste.
Emmy B.
i love love love love popchips! i choose these over any other chips when i see them. unfortunately i haven’t seen them at walgreens in a while so, i haven’t been able to have any
Lauren S.
Edmond, OK
We buy these at Sams or Costco and LOVE THEM! Pop Chips are lite and airy and if you’re watching your calories, you can definitely feel less guilty when you’re eating these!!
Mami P.
Sun Valley
Personally I love pop chips have purchased them many times me and my mom love them sometimes a bit pricey but overall great taste they never cut my mouth unlike some chips many flavors very delicious great for kids and adults not to fattening unlike most chip brands definetly would recommend this for a snack
lauren 💋.
Garden city south , NY
I Ike pop chips. They are healthier than other chips. They have a variety of flavors and they are all good. I wish most bags of chips weren’t filled with air but I guess if you are looking for a new brand of chips try these.
Rita B.
I love these chips. They aren't as greasy as Lays and I don't feel bad after eating these. I'm a big fan of the regular ones and eat them along with my burgers and sandwiches. They are valued at a good price for the amount you get and I always go to the store and pick these up.