Popchips 6-Flavor Variety Count, 0.8-oz. Single Serve Bags (Count of 24) uploaded by Chelsey S.

BY POPCHIPS #93 in Chips

monica m.
monica m.
Pickerington, OH
These are good chips, but they are very light. I bought these with my own money as a healthy snack to cure my need for something salty and crunchy. It didn't quite get there for me, those these do taste good and are very light. I would prefer something a little more substantial, so I will not purchase it again.
Jeannette O.
Jeannette O.
Don't know if I'm completely on board with the texture of these. The flavor is fine and they're clean tasting without oiliness. A great option if you need the crunch of a chip but are seeking a healthier option. I wouldn't avoid them but I wouldn't go out of my way to repurchase.
Grace T.
Grace T.
Haddon Twp, NJ
The Sour Cream and Onion flavor is my favorite, then the Barbecue flavor, then the sea salt flavor. I'm not a fan of sea salt flavoring it is very bland to me. But I am a repeat customer and these are great snacks for school and lunch. Would definitely recommend to others.
Karissa M.
Karissa M.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this brand so much! I feel so much better when I grab a bag of Popchips rather than the generic potato chips! These are a lot better for you and a very flavorful snack! Plus, these bags are easy to carry around whether you're at work, school, or just have a craving!
Mari J.
Mari J.
Popchips are by far my favorite chip brand! They are light weight and non greasy. Compared to your average potato chips I feel these are a little healthier. I would recommend to a friend who wants to try new chips. Personally, my favorite are the barbecue flavored.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Foodie Expert
I used to be in love with these snacks. Now, I try to limit the amount I eat and have found that unless you finish the mini bag right away, it gets a stale taste pretty quickly. The jalapeno cheese flavor has too much of that artificial taste in my opinion.
Diane R.
Diane R.
Monroe , nj
I love these!! It is optioned controlled which is great. Also the taste great. I eat them with lunch as well as just having them as a snack. They never disappoint me. They are also less in calories as other similar snacks. They certainly are worth a try.
Megan B.
Megan B.
St Clr Shores, MI
These are excellent. I love all 6 of the flavors and enjoy having a few varieties to choose from. They have a good amount of pop chips in the bag so this is perfect for a satisfying snack. They are not too high in carbs/ calories either which is good!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
I like pop chips!

They are a little more on the guilt free side then Lays and Fritos and the like. Overall they are light and their flavors are still diverse with what they offer.

I have tried various flavors and enjoyed them all.
Katie A.
Katie A.
Popchips are one of my favorite brand of chips! I officially discovered them when I was away from home and fell in love! they are a healthier alternative to some potato chips and the taste and crunch and texture is to die for!