BY POPCAP

Get ready to soil your plants in this high-definition, multi-touch adaptation of the PopCap hit! Winner of over 30 Game of the Year awards.* Plants vs. Zombies™ was spawned from the fertile minds that created Bejeweled®, Peggle®, Zuma® and Bookworm®. WINNER OF OVER 30 GAME OF THE YEAR AWARDS* A mob of fun-loving zombies is about to invade your home. Defend it with an arsenal of 49 zombie-zapping plants that will slow down, confuse and mulchify all 26 types of zombies before they reach your door. Game Features: MULTIPLE FUN-DEAD GAME MODES Conquer all 50 levels of Adventure mode. Take on Mini-Games and the ultra-challenging Survival mode. Replay your favorite levels with Quick Play. Relax and start a plant collection in Zen Garden. And take on Vasebreaker Endless and I, Zombie Endless. 22 MINI-GAMES Try new ways to zap zombies in Slot Machine, Zombiquarium, Portal Combat, Beghouled Twist, and the iPad-exclusive Buttered Popcorn. NOT YOUR GARDEN-VARIETY GHOULS Battle 26 kinds of zombies: pole-vaulters, snorkelers, bucketheads and more. Each has its own special skills, so you'll need to think fast and plant faster to combat them all. SMARTER THAN YOUR AVERAGE ZOMBIE Be careful how you use your limited supply of greens and seeds. As you battle the fun-dead, obstacles like a setting sun, creeping fog and a swimming pool add to the challenge. FIGHT LONGER, GET STRONGER Earn 49 powerful perennials and collect coins to buy a pet snail, power-ups and more! BONE UP Unlock the Almanac for the full story on your plants and your zombie foes. GROW WITH YOUR GAME Earn 45 special achievements and show off your zombie-zapping prowess. LEADERBOARDS See where you rank in five unique Game Center leaderboards. COIN PACKS Need coins for great new stuff? Buy up to 600,000 coins right from the Main Menu. *Refers to original Mac/PC downloadable game. Discover More Plants vs. Zombies Fun: Follow us on twitter.com/PlantsvsZombies Find us on www.facebook.com/PlantsversusZombies More Apps from PopCap: BEJEWELED® — Match sparkling gems in the world’s #1 puzzle game. SOLITAIRE BLITZ™ – Discover a whole new world of Solitaire in this fast-paced treasure hunt! PEGGLE® — Clear the orange pegs in this epic blend of luck and skill. BOOKWORM® — Feed your appetite for fun in THE brain-tickling word puzzle game CHUZZLE® — Slide and match cute, cuddly — and surprisingly explosive — furballs. BEJEWELED® BLITZ – Enjoy one minute of endless gem-matching awesomeness. POPCAP MAKES LIFE FUN Visit us at PopCap.com Follow us on twitter.com/PopCap Find us on facebook.com/PopCap see more...

• How is the HD version of this game different than the older versi...3 Answers
  • Are they coming out with a new version of the game soon?2 Answers
  • Who else has plated this game and finished it wishing there was m...7 Answers
Holly F.
Columbia, MD
Love this game!! Definitely one of my absolute favorites. I won it the weekend I bought it, but still haven't completed it a couple of years later. It has a lot of mini games in there that you can keep playing after winning and the currency you make from that can go towards items you can use in-game.
Kate K.
Plants vs. Zombies is an epic strategy game using interesting figures (plants and zombies) to engage brains of all ages to strategize using "money" management in order to purchase he right fighters to save your house from zombies. HIGH HIGH HIGH replay value!!!
Kimberly M.
Raleigh, NC
This is a great game to play and I addicted to this game because of my bestie. I play zombies vs plants 2 at least 4 hrs. to see how far I can go in the game but sometimes I just confused or its freezes on me but other than that its cool.
Ana Q.
Carmel, IN
My kids love playing this game. I played it a few times, but they enjoy it far more than I ever will. They really like playing the mini games and I can get a few hours of quiet time when they play it.
Chris C.
Don't mind the B just yet this is a really really great game with a lot of play time. And the idea game i have no complaints. But its very repetitive so be prepared to kill some time.
Kelsey P.
Greenwood, IN
My step son definitely loves plants vs. zombies. He thinks its hilarious and he has it for his iPod an ds. Definitely is worth it since I myself have played it on my phone.
Rosa Z.
Mt Pleasant, UT
My kids love this game. It's simple enough that a six year old can learn it and play it, but challenging enough that my teens like it. Fun stuff!
Sarah R.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
My nephew loves playing this game. He makes me play with him sometimes and although the concept is silly, it is a bit repetitive and monotonous.
Lisa J.
Rio Rancho, NM
This game is entertaining, but it does get boring fast because the concept is just repeated over and over. I think it would be fun for elementary school kids.
Courtney M.
Canton, OH
Love this game! very addictive i just wish there was different games of the same thing, however its highly addicting and fun to play :)
Kelsey P.
Greenwood, IN
Who else has plated this game and finished it wishing there was more?
Rosa Z.
Mt Pleasant, UT
How is the HD version of this game different than the older versions?
Elizabeth K.
Chapel Hill, NC
Are they coming out with a new version of the game soon?