BY POPCAP

• Has anyone found a button to mute sound of specific people or "ev...5 Answers
PopCap Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare
  • "This video game not only has very good quality animations (especially on my xbox one), but its also very humourous with some of the characters that they've created!" in 1 review
  • "It is so much fun!!" in 1 review
  • "But it's amazing characters and game play makes up for that." in 1 review
  • "This a great starter for a first person shooter. " in 1 review
Carla D.
Saint Paul, MN
I liked a lot this game. Even though some world levels were hard for me, i love the strategy that i have to use to place my plants so i can beat up all the appearing zombies
Cindy R.
Chattanooga, TN
I got this game through origin on my pc about 3 weeks ago. I love the game however I keep having a lot of "disconnection" issues with the game. Other than that I love this game so much! The pvp part of the game is fun for a nice quick game and then the defend matches are also fun for a longer style of game. I like that you can join a friend and play together or just play on your own. I personally love being a plant, and I dislike being a zombie. The option to be either is out there for the taking and that's always a bonus to have a choice.

I really think they did a great thing with these sticker packs. You can jump ahead and buy sticker packs if you want, or earn the coins for sticker packs. It's always exciting to open a sticker pack and get something you really wanted for your character you play (Like accessories for your character or even unlocking weapon upgrades or character upgrades.) Feel free to add me to your Origin Saphenous13.
Kirsten M.
My son suddenly became obsessed with plants vs zombies so we got this on the ps4 it's a fun little game, I do however wish there was an option in the settings to turn off people's mics automatically.
Honesty p.
Las vegas, NV
I honestly love this game! I would recommend it to anyone who like to play not to much of a complex game like battle field, call of duty, and all of those type of games. This video game not only has very good quality animations (especially on my xbox one), but its also very humourous with some of the characters that they've created!
Chelseamarie A.
Juneau, AK
This is one of my go to games when I need a pick me up! I seriously love this game. It doesn't have a story mode. But it's amazing characters and game play makes up for that. It's very affordable. The graphics are great. But the only down fall seems to be there's so many people online at once that sometimes you get kicked out of the game. But other then that I LOVE this game!!
Wendy J.
Hayesville, OH
I love this game! It's so much fun for adults and kids and the graphics are awesome IMO. The characters are funny and you can customize both plants and zombies. This a great starter for a first person shooter.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Gamer Expert
This video game is addicting. I can sit down to play it and 5 hours later realize I am still playing it. If you are into a puzzle game you will enjoy this game for sure.
Alyssia S.
Hilliard, OH
I love this game!! It is so much fun!! It's not a hard game to learn how to play and my boyfriend and I play together so it's a fun game even guys like to play!
Amanda P.
Cleveland, OH
Gamer Expert
My son really wants this game for Christmas. I just wish it wasn't as much as it is. Another $10 cheaper sounds better to me.
Cindy R.
Chattanooga, TN
Has anyone found a button to mute sound of specific people or "everyone" while in game? I know you can after a match. I want to be able to mute all before a match is over, there are some crazy annoying people that don't put push to talk on.