PopCap Peggle 2 uploaded by Claire P.

BY POPCAP #55 in PC & Mac Games

Tiffany A.
This game is soooo addicting. I could play it forever. Haha. The goal is to shoot the ball and hit as many of the little targets you can before the ball falls through the bottom. Each of the different characters you unlock have different special abilities you can use.
If you haven't played this game yet you are missing out.
laura b.
Omg Peggle is love. So addictive and strategic and colorful and who doesn't love the operatic ending to every level?! It's amazeballs. I am the pro peggler for sure. Been playing for forever. This one in particular though is very fun.
Claire P.
This is such a fun game for all ages! My boyfriend and I love playing it together! It can be challenging at times but that's what makes it fun! The characters are cute and it's cool to see all the power ups each one has. I definitely recommend it if you're looking for a new game to play!
Laura K.
Southampton, PA
I LOVE Peggle. It's so addicting haha because it's so much fun. Please check it out if you haven't. I can't believe that more people haven't heard of it because it's truly my favorite game and it's made really well. Highly recommend!!
Nina K.
Jackson, MI
I love peggle. The game is so much fun and was the original candy crush. Its so much fun launching the balls hoping you make it to the next level.
Victoria H.
Best game ever!!! So fun to play with friends and you find yourself playing for hours! Surprisingly involves a lot of strategy.
Emma P.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I love playing this game with my boyfriend. its easy to learn for beginners and fun for gamers as well.
Brandy M.
Rockford, IL
I really enjoy this game. It offers great challenges without making it too difficult to advance.
Andy L.
Rio Hondo, TX
Easy to learn and so much fun! It's so addicting honestly lol Great game for beginners!
Jessica T.
Laval, Québec
So much fun! I love the different character abilities and unique levels. really fun to play with friends too. my only gripe is that it is pretty short unless you buy dlc..