PopCap Games Plants Vs. Zombies [Standard, Xbox 360] uploaded by Joshua W.PopCap Games Plants Vs. Zombies [Standard, Xbox 360] uploaded by Ashley C.PopCap Games Plants Vs. Zombies [Standard, Xbox 360] uploaded by Ashley C.

BY POPCAP GAMES

Get ready to soil your plants - with multiplayer action! A mob of fun-loving zombies is about to invade your home, and the only defense is your arsenal of home-guardin' plants! Enjoy the fun-dead action of the original hit game, plus lively new features. Get twice the zombie-zapping action with 2-player Versus and Co-op modes. Upgrade your house in the interactive leaderboard, and check out your friends' houses, too. You'll have to think fast, and plant faster, to stop 26 types of zombies dead in their tracks. Battle through 50 Adventure levels, 20 Mini-Games, plus Puzzle and Survival modes. Or dig into the zombie-free Zen Garden. Plants vs. Zombies for Xbox is loaded with seven game modes, new rabble-rousing features, and unlimited replayable action, so the fun never dies! Includes Peggle and Zuma bonus games! see more...

• What is your favorite item to add to your game?2 Answers
Jan G.
Gamer Expert Level 1
this game is fun fun fun, kids stat screaming when the zombies get to closer, dad got frustrated cause he could figure out the game, lol if you want to create great memories with small children but don't want to or can't get out of the house, this is the game to get. Totally kids friendly.
Ashley C.
Gamer Expert Level 4
I really love PvZ! I love the cartoonish graphics, the silliness of the story, and even the thinking that goes in to it. Perfectly planning your garden so it doesn't get trampled and eaten by zombies. It's a good thinking/strategy game. It also comes with Peggle and Zuma on the same disc, they're not up for review here, but I prefer Peggle to Zuma. Anyhow, PvZ is a great game for any age, the "violence" is limited to plants getting eaten or stepped on, zombies limbs popping off in a cartoonish fashion, not at all scary or beyond a G type rating. It's meant to be silly and it is.
Takesha W.
Savannah, GA
I have this game on every smart phone and tablet on my house. I was so excited when it was the free download for life 360. I also like the fact that it family friendly.
Casey H.
Salt Lick, KY
This game is very fun and easy to play. My son and I love to play it. It's so much fun to get to blow up the zombies! Easy to learn gameplay.
Ashley H.
Williamson, WV
This game in s pretty fun! Not a lot to do on it but it's ok! I would not recommend it but it's ok for an occasional game
Ashlee J.
It's ok, my kids didn't really understand it and I don't really play the games. I think you'll need an age range of 8-13
Emily S.
This is by far one of my most played and favorite games, a lot of people may think its dumb but i love it
Jasmine P.
La puente , Ca
I absolutely love this game!!! I've had it for a very long time now & it's still my favorite !
Erin W.
Sparks, NV
This is everyone's favorite game in my house. My son will play it all day long if I let him.
Brittany D.
River Edge, NJ
Gamer Expert Level 3
Would rather play the app version of this game I think to buy it on Xbox is not as fun.
Casey H.
Salt Lick, KY
What is your favorite item to add to your game?