PopCap Games Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare uploaded by Mattea P.

BY POPCAP GAMES

Irmaris L.
This game is super awesome! I like it, is silly and is fun. I find the graphics looks good and enjoy playing multiplayer. My favorite is the peashooter!
Mattea P.
Clovis, NM
I thoroughly enjoy the characters and abilities. I feel like it is fun and playful but mostly I like the missions and being able to play with my friends but there is a lot of obnoxious children on there now. So I only play once in a while.
Ava C.
Parsons, WV
This is one of my favorite games. Its great for beginners and for those who have played video games forever. Controls are simple so it comes down to strategy and teamwork. The berry shooter is my personal favorite.
Joseline G.
Riverside, CA
My nephew loves to play this game and can go on and on about how he's so good at it. It does make him upset when he loses though! Talk about a sore loser lol.
Eric R.
Tillamook, OR
Pretty funny. game. good way to pass time. lol pretty entertaining and fun
Marie B.
My three boys play this game all the time over and over again. It never gets old to them.
Jessica P.
Upland, CA
The entire plants vs zombies games are fun to play and this one is no exception. In fact it brings the genre to an entirely different level.
Jessica C.
Golden Valley, AZ
Our family absolutely loves the plants versus zombies games including this one. It is very very fun and entertaining.
Martha p.