PopCap Games Plants vs. Zombies

What are some fun games to play that is similar to something like this?
Start your review of PopCap Games Plants vs. Zombies!
How would you rate this product?
Homestead, FL
I LOVE Plants Vs Zombies! I've played and beat the game in its entirety many times. I love the little garden feature once you beat the game and also the suspense you feel while playing. When leveling up, new zombie start to come with new powers. Some of the new plants correspond directly to these zombies. It starts off on the grass, then a water element is implemented and then it moves to the roof. This game is great. Definitely 5 stars!
PopCap Plants vs. Zombies is a great quality game. My favourite feature is the shop where you can buy new enhancements for your gameplay experience. There could be more levels or paths introduced as to improve the game but I would definitely recommend this game to other gamers
Tulsa, OK
If we aren't impersonating the munching of the zombies while eating at the dinner table, we are dancing around the house singing the final song when you beat the game...the first time! If you are my husband, you would play the game in complete chaos to make it "harder for you" - if you are my 7 yr old son, you love playing the game as much you love watching me play it - if you are my grandma, you can't be messed with while playing the game - if you were me, you would have strict order and strategy on each level and have to restart the level if it isn't quite perfect! We have been playing Plants vs. Zombie since it first arrived - it is a fantastic game! While the game features change from console to console, we love it from the Kindle Fire, to the Playstation 3, to Facebook, to our computer! This version will not disappoint!!
Fontana , CA
Great game been playing this for many many years works great to not really room for improvement just new levels and new players would be awesome definitely would recommend and the price is amazing packaging is really cute too.
Xalapa, Veracruz
Este videojuego es genial, ya que es muy interactivo y dinámico, al principio parece sencillo pero conforme avanza la dificultad va subiendo y te incita  a pensar un poco más las jugadas que tienes que hacer, ademas que los minijuegos alargan la vida del juego.
Mississauga
Great concept that came in to the right market at the right now. I think they were a trailblazer in the casual games market and they exploited this further after pushing this game onto mobile as well. I think that the characters are not too cute and memorable, but that's just my personal preference.
Powder Spgs, GA
I love this game! As you play you unlock achievements and plants that you can use to defeat the zombies. Plant flowers in your garden so that while you play they will drop coins and you can purchase a snail to pick them up for you!
I really like this game because it challenges you even more. It's fun and can be a little addicting to want to get to other worlds. It's fun for the kids as well. You can find it digital in the Playstation Store.
PlantsVZombies is such a cute game! It gets pretty challenging soon, about the time you get cocky, at how easy it is and how well you are doing. For me, that was right off the bat. Soon I found myself REALLY having to think. And replay levels.
Broken Arrow, OK
Like a lot of users I wasn't really interested in playing this game until my son brought me his tablet to help him with a level... I downloaded it after I had finally passed the level and have been addicted ever since!