BY POPCAP GAMES

• What are some fun games to play that is similar to something like...4 Answers
Cindy L.
I really like this game because it challenges you even more. It's fun and can be a little addicting to want to get to other worlds. It's fun for the kids as well. You can find it digital in the Playstation Store.
shirnika P.
Powder Spgs, GA
I love this game! As you play you unlock achievements and plants that you can use to defeat the zombies. Plant flowers in your garden so that while you play they will drop coins and you can purchase a snail to pick them up for you!
Lorey L.
Broken Arrow, OK
Like a lot of users I wasn't really interested in playing this game until my son brought me his tablet to help him with a level... I downloaded it after I had finally passed the level and have been addicted ever since!
LaDeidra L.
At first glance I refused to play this game just because it looks stupid but I ended up loving the game the object of the game is to protect your house from these zombie that eats brains and each level you upgrade
Melissa S.
Lake Oswego , OR
This game is lots of fun. I enjoy playing it with my son. We get to build a cool zombie killing garden together then take out the nasty zombie. Simple and fun for all ages.
Jenny Flo S.
I really enjoy playing this game on the xbox. I originally had it on my phone but it's a lot easier to control with the xbox controller. It's a real creative game.
Marisa B.
Frackville, PA
Love, love, love, this game! It is so addicting and is fun to play over and over again. My mom even enjoys it, and she has no patience what-so-ever.
Michelle P.
Waynesville, MO
Such a fun game! Using strategy you plant your lawn with a variety of plants that will help you protect your house. very addicting and engaging!
Isabella M.
Really good game...very fun and weird but pretty cool..i play sometimes when i go visit my brother..pretty good fun game ..
Jessica B.
This is a really cute game, a really good story. Very fun to play. It is easy in the beginning then gradually becomes more and more challenging and fast paced.
LaDeidra L.
What are some fun games to play that is similar to something like this?