PopCap Games Plants vs Zombies uploaded by Jessica S.

BY POPCAP GAMES

• Are there gonna be more I want to see new levels and new zombies?11 Answers
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
Plants vs. Zombies is a pretty fun game. The game is simple enough for young kids to play but still challenging enough that adults want to play it too. I like playing with my son, who happens to be better at it than me. The characters all have fun qualities about them, usually based on what they are wearing as a zombie or what kind of plant they are. My favorite thing to play is the cherry bomb to take out several zombies at once.
Janie H.
Played this game once somewhere i dont exactly remember where, but i really liked it so i tried to download it in my phone but it takes way too much storage space. But i really loved this game!
Samantha H.

This is such a fun game!!! Popcap did a gfeat job on this one. It is great for gamers of all ages! I thought it would be too childish for my liking but I was wrong. It is so fun and you can play for hours without even realizing it! Definitely recommend!
Daisy Y.
This game is great. You can play this game at any age. It makes you think of strategy. It's fun and enjoyable. You can download this game on your phone as an app. I would recommend to the gamers.
Karen S.
Gamer Expert Level 3
This game is addicting. I bought it for Xbox after playing a demo version on my computer and was immediately hooked. It has so many levels. It offers lots of plants that attack different ways for certain zombies. The zombies are crazy awesome and there's a lot of types as well. I strongly recommend this game.
Cindy V.
Fort Campbell, KY
One of my favorite games. It keeps me really on edge when it comes to making decisions. The game is affordable, fun and very enjoyable. My children also love to watch me play the game. I would recommend to other gamers because it is one of those games everyone must play!
zirse a.
I really liked this game!!!! It is a very unique game & very funny. When I first saw the game advertised I fought it looked pretty boring, but when I saw the good reviews I gave it a go & LOVED IT!
Best Game I've played in the last 6 months
Mandy W.
I love Plants vs. Zombies! I would play it all the time when I was younger, and I still do now BUT its so time consuming and I am so addicted to the game that I had to uninstall it on my phone. It's a wonderful game to play at any age. I just wish it was free all the time on any game console or computer or phone.
Kayton P.
Flushing, MI
This game is great! Started playing it with the kids and now I find myself playing on my down time. I love that it's multiplayer and has so many additional things like mini games and vs mode. It's easy to learn and you adjust to the levels as they get harder. I've even downloaded the app on my phone so I can play on the go!
Jessica S.
Martinsburg, WV
Me and my son absolutely love this game. I am happy how it looks on the xbox. I love that it has multiple game modes! Day, Night, Pool, Roof, ect. It is a good game to get kids to put their mind to work! The ending song, oh my... too cute!
Chelsea M.
Orosi, CA
Are there gonna be more I want to see new levels and new zombies?