PopCap Games Plants vs Zombies

Can only two players play this game?
Do you need to have XBox to play this?
Are there gonna be more I want to see new levels and new zombies?
Start your review of PopCap Games Plants vs Zombies!
How would you rate this product?
Emily T.
Waco, TX
Gamer Expert Level 1
PopCap Games Plants vs Zombies uploaded by Emily T.
Purchased at: GameStop
This is a favorite with my boys', however, even I like playing it from time to time. Definitely was more affordable when we were looking for kid friendly games. It is game board style, not CoD running style. Which we prefer for the kids. Lots of options to shake it up too. Make it interesting. Teaches kids to be careful with what they chose to battle with - get the wrong guys and you lose!
kristi L.
Phoenix, AZ
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love this game plants vs zombies. It's so fun. And it's definitely my nephews favorite game when he comes to town
Lola A.
Kissimmee, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite game 😹😂 me and my family’s favorite game it’s very interesting game thanks
Cj J.
Toronto, OH
This game gets harder to play as the levels go up is a great game for all ages great hours of play
Tracey W.
Fredericktown, MO
Love this game I'm addicted to it.. love the graphics with it and the fact you can change the look of the zombies. This game never seems to get old. Always more things you can do with it grow your zen garden and tree of knowledge. Good and easy for kids to play.
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
Plants vs. Zombies is a pretty fun game. The game is simple enough for young kids to play but still challenging enough that adults want to play it too. I like playing with my son, who happens to be better at it than me. The characters all have fun qualities about them, usually based on what they are wearing as a zombie or what kind of plant they are. My favorite thing to play is the cherry bomb to take out several zombies at once.
Paige C.
Largo, FL
My 9 year old loves this game, he has both editions. He laughs and plays with other payers on like and he loves it.
Daisy Y.
This game is great. You can play this game at any age. It makes you think of strategy. It's fun and enjoyable. You can download this game on your phone as an app. I would recommend to the gamers.
San Juanita H.
Mission, TX
Played this game once somewhere i dont exactly remember where, but i really liked it so i tried to download it in my phone but it takes way too much storage space. But i really loved this game!
Samantha H.
Iowa Park, TX
This is such a fun game!!! Popcap did a gfeat job on this one. It is great for gamers of all ages! I thought it would be too childish for my liking but I was wrong. It is so fun and you can play for hours without even realizing it! Definitely recommend!