PopCap Bookworm

by PopCap

The award-winning word-puzzle game from the makers of Bejeweled®! Have an appetite for words? Then join Lex the Bookworm in the hit word-puzzle game created by PopCap Games! Link letter tiles left, right, up and down to build words and keep Lex sated and smiling. The bigger the word, the better the bonus. But watch out for burning letters — they could spell disaster for you and Lex! If you need a quick word break, link letters fast in Arcade mode. If laid-back wordplay is more your style, go with Classic. No matter which mode you like best, you’ll relax and tune up your brain every time you play! Game Features • It’s easy to learn — start working wordy wonders in relaxing Classic mode or race against the clock in Arcade mode • Boost scores and advance faster by spelling bonus words • All new shake-to-scramble — just shake your iPhone/iPad or tap Lex to re-scramble the letters • All new bonus books — unlock themed tomes and complete special word collections • Instant stats to track your progress — just turn your iPhone/iPad sideways for a quick view of your word history • Unlimited levels to keep you rising up the ranks in the Hall of Fame • Uses the Oxford English Dictionary — the most authoritative vocabulary available • Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (4th Generation), and iPad. Requires iOS 4.3 or later. • Gameplay dictionary is ENGLISH ONLY More Apps from PopCap: BEJEWELED® – Match sparkling gems in the world’s #1 puzzle game. PLANTS VS. ZOMBIES™ — Soil your plants in the award-winning action-strategy game. iTunes Rewind 2010 iPhone Game of the Year. SOLITAIRE BLITZ™ – Discover a whole new world of Solitaire in this fast-paced treasure hunt! ZUMA’S REVENGE!™ — Take on the tikis in this ball-blasting challenge! PEGGLE® — Clear the orange pegs in this epic blend of luck and skill. CHUZZLE® — Slide and match cute, cuddly — and surprisingly explosive — furballs. POPCAP MAKES LIFE FUN! Visit us at PopCap.com Follow us at twitter.com/PopCap Like us at facebook.com/PopCap

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PopCap Bookworm!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Popcap bookworm is a fun game to play when your trying to kill time.” in reviews
“Talk about a great game that you can play over and over again.” in reviews
“You can play it so you are not crunched for time and it's really fun to search for the longest possible words and high scoring words. ” in reviews
“it's a fun way to get your brain going!” in reviews
Aurora, CO
2,140 reviews
This is a cool gaming app. It can help when you have extra time. A great brain game.... A great game to have on your phone for kids. Always keeping brain games handy is great for Dr appts etc!!!!
Baton Rouge, LA
I've loved this game since I was in middle school and would play it on the computer. Now that it's an app I feel like I'm addicted to it all over again. It's fun to play while you're killing time because the rounds go quickly. I also feel like it teaches me new words because it'll tell me I've found a word I've never seen before, so a lot of times I'll look them up after a round ends!
Cut Off, LA
Techie Expert Level 2
Always loved this game. It is both fun and exciting if you enjoy games like scrabble or word games in general. Would definitely recommend this app if you enjoy games of these sorts and it's also a great time passer.
Techie Expert Level 1
This game is really fun if you like to stack words. It’s a great innovative game with graphics that are really sharp. It’s easily addicting, so be careful! Haha! It’s also free so I mean why not download it and play on your downtime?
Douglasville, GA
Techie Expert Level 2
I was addicted to this game. I love puzzles and words so this game is up my alley and it is easy to navigate and get lost but still feel like you are doing something educational.
Manheim, PA
This is a excellent educational tool for preschoolers and a great alternative to the mindless shows on TV. Words have to be recognized and formed from a wall of letters that get refreshed as you progress. Target-words offer extra points whereas, repeatedly forming easy small words is downscored with the appearance of burning letter-tiles that, if allowed to reach the bottom, end the game. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!
Fresh Meadows, NY
Cute simple word game! Its a time management game that features a cute bookworm needing help building his vocabulary. Great for testing your vocab and speed! I play this game when i want to relax and test my brain with a simple word game.
IL, IL
Popcap bookworm is a fun game to play when your trying to kill time. I usually play it when I'm waiting at the doctors office or in the car waiting for my children to get out of school.My kids also love this game. I approve of this game for children , its a great overall game that the whole family can play.
Spring Hill
I LOVE THIS GAME! So when I was younger I used to play this game all the time and it really helped with my spelling and vocab as well as my comprehension skills. This game is really great for kids and is a must have tool for them to play
Brooklyn , NY
I love love this game so much, I used to played all the time when I was younger and until now I played from time to time, it's just an amazing game to kill time if you are bored

Looking for your answer?