MakeupLip MakeupLip LinerPOP Beauty
POPbeauty Women's Lovely Little Liners Smoky Hues

POPbeauty Women's Lovely Little Liners Smoky Hues

by POP Beauty

This petite peeper kit is set to liven up your eyes in no time! Mini eye liners in smoky-eye hues help to
perfect this look. Mesmerizing, velvety finish formula creates dazzling definition, designed to truly POP!
Sharpen with cosmetic sharpener for continued use.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of POPbeauty Women's Lovely Little Liners Smoky Hues!
Nicole M.
Thousand Oaks, CA
POPbeauty Women's Lovely Little Liners Smoky Hues uploaded by Nicole M.
I had a friend who went to generation beauty and gave me this fabulous eyeliner kit. The packaging is super sassy and fun ans I instantly loved it. The colors are very pigmented and the eyeliners have a very soft core. I really love using these for my water line. When using them directly on the eyelid, I do find that you have to press harder, but that's no big deal! I would also love to see a warm brown shade in a kit like this one, but still that's no problem:) overall I thought this product was worth the money!
cassandra D.
Manchester, CT
POPbeauty Women's Lovely Little Liners Smoky Hues uploaded by cassandra D.
I received these as a gift, they are not too bad but not that great also. With eye liner pencil I don't get too upset because with a little heat it will help the color come out. Not very long lasting but you can work with it.
michelle M.
I usually like neutral colors a lot to give my lips a little more shape and volume and fill with liquid lipstick and it worked very well for me.

Looking for your answer?