Pop Weaver Kettle Corn Popcorn, 6ct uploaded by Sheila B.Pop Weaver Kettle Corn Popcorn, 6ct uploaded by Holly N.

BY POP WEAVER #67 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

Pop Weaver Kettle Corn Popcorn, 6-Count: Microwave popcorn made with canola oil 6-count package of Pop Weaver popcorn in delicious Kettle Corn Microwave in minutes Made with natural and artificial flavors Sweet and salty snack food see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
Boyfriend loves this stuff and I also think it’s pretty good! The buttery goodness just stays in your mouth after eating. Usually get ours at Walmart. And it’s not pricey.
Japp C.
Austin
It only takes 1min45sec and *pop*. Was always looking forward whenever I get the chance to eat them. I would always say that I'll eat half of it and eat the rest at the end of the day. I just can't stop eating it and would realize ive finished everything. Lol
Sheila B.
Ringgold, GA
I like trying different flavors and brands of microwave popcorn but this Pop Weaver Kettlecorn microwave popcorn is fantastic! The individual packages open easy. Each microwave is different but I just click popcorn setting and I stop it when it has about 35 seconds left when the popping sounds slow down so it doesn't burn. This has the perfect mix of ever so lightly sweet and salty. Walmart usually has this stocked but not many. I highly recommend.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I've been on my diet since May 2016 and I eat a bag of this popcorn when I have a big appetite, like at night and it fills me up without adding any weight. I love the sweet flavor of this kettle corn. It taste just sweet enough to make you satisfied. I love it!!! I place it in the microwave for 2 min. and then enjoy.
Tiffany F.
Hamilton, OH
I really like this brand of kettle corn. Of course nothing compares to fresh-made/home-made kettle corn but this comes close. It has a great sweet taste, unlike some other brands. Plus, it doesn't taste too salty. These bags are also a little smaller than other brands so they fit into small microwaves better.
Teena G.
Virginia Bch, VA
Kettle corn popcorn is my favorite! There are a lot of brands that have a bland or almost stale taste after being popped. However, Pop Weaver has a perfect balance of sweet and salty with a nice texture.
Tyler S.
Love this popcorn! Perfect for any occasion. Really great when you have a sweet tooth but you don't have access to any candy.
Johnna R.
All of my kids love to eat popcorn especially with the flavor ones the cattle ones are great for the fall or any other season
Savannah M.
Flomaton , AL
Great popcorn! Has a good flavor and of course smells delicious! It's definitely worth what you pay. Which isn't much!!
butterfly b.
milford ,MA
This is best pop corn in this whole world . Is so test and so good . I can eat 3 packages in one . Yum
Cheryl F.
I love kettle corn popcorn! Does this in fact taste like genuine kettle corn popcorn? Or does it taste fake? Have an awkward taste?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Have you tried this brand? Thoughts?