Pop Weaver Extra Butter Microwave Popcorn uploaded by D M.

BY GENERIC #57 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

Pop Weaver Extra Butter Microwave Popcorn: Naturally cholesterol free 100% whole grain Naturally gluten and sugar free see more...

Pop Weaver Extra Butter Microwave Popcorn
  • "It lasts forever because you get so much, the popcorn is comparable to the theatre" in 1 review
  • "We buy this often, it's a great snack for the kiddos on movie days and they love it!" in 1 review
D M.
I always buy this popcorn, our family really enjoy it. One bag is enough for two people.Pops well .It's taste like fresh popped theater popcorn.For my taste a little bit salty but that's because I almost don't eat salted. Excellent price and quality!
moriah c.
I like this better than the more expensive brands. Light, fliuffy, and all the kernels pop. The butter is actually buttery and not chemically tasting like some brands. It has also stayed the same low price for as long as I can remember.
Hannah O.
Greer, SC
I always buy this brand because it's affordable and normally really tasty. However here recently I've noticed the "Extra Butter" isn't so buttery. They used to be bright yellow now they're just white. I like my popcorn yellow lol And I've always used the same bowl for my popcorn. Normally a full bag will overflow my bowl, now it barely fills out. If I didn't know any better I would say the quality and quantity has decreased!
Rebecca C.
My mom always bought these growing up. She took care of foster kids so we would always need several bags of popcorn on movie days. I love the butter flavor. It is great. I also love adding tapatio or other sauces to add a spice to it. I would defiantly recommend it. Its also pretty cheap
Rosa M.
Escondido, CA
These are really tasty but one thing is they still aren't the best, they usually (from my personal experience) always have this cardboard feel to them, not the brand, but the actual product
Shannon R.
This has been a huge hit in our house for a few years. It is my daughters favorite snack and anytime she has friends or cousins over they all share it. A huge box for a great price.
Dorriane I.
Jacksonville, NC
I buy this brand of popcorn very frequently. I must say that it my favorite snack and its a good snack if you're counting calories. I love to sprinkle a little bit of hot sauce on it---really yummy.
Nikki B.
El Dorado, AR
I love Pop Weaver. It is the only popcorn I will buy. I personally think it is better than the more expensive brands. It always pops a full bag unless I intentionally stop it early.
shelley r.
Not a bad product if you are unable or too lazy to make actual popcorn. used last winter for a craft product where I made a snowman wrapper for it ad gave to neighborhood kids
Aissha A.
Perfect popcorn for a movie date on a Friday night at home. Even though it's extra butter which is not always good for us but once in a while it should be okay.
Nakaira B.