BY POP WEAVER

1.21 lb Made with canola oil Kosher dairy see more...

Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
I wanted something to snack on so I popped a bag today. The box was very affordable, but I wasn't impressed with the quality. The popcorn had no flavor and I'm not sure why its says "butter" when I couldn't even taste it. If you like bland flavored popcorn, then this is for you. But, I on the other hand couldn't finish the bag.
Yvonneda S.
N Charleston, SC
Pop Weaver is very inexpensive and has good flavor. The only problem I have with it is that the popping doesn't occur evenly. For example, you hear a lot of kernels still popping, but the others start to scorch and you smell it. I had to basically time it so it only popped half of the bag to make sure it didn't scorch. This occurred using two different microwaves.
Nicole O.
Daleville, IN
My family and I love Pop weaver popcorn. It is soooo buttery and delicious, it always pops to perfection and takes very similar to movie theater popcorn.
Kim K.
Elkhart, IN
Microwave popcorn is convenient when nothing else will do. I have used pop secret, and prefer a different brand. Pop secret popcorn is above average.
Teresa A.
Las Vegas, NV
My family and I always enjoy eating popcorn. Especially when we are having movie nights because they have different flavors and we all have our own.
Miranda O.
Belfair, WA
I love this brand, it is my go to popcorn. The price is perfect and the taste is great for me, it has the perfect amount of butter.
Samantha A.
I love popcorn and this was cheaper than the other brands, but some of the popcorn pieces where soggy because of the butter
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
Great popcorn flavor. Great price. I would recommend to all popcorn lovers. Great size bags as well.
Shyanne H.
Hooksett, NH
How buttery does this popcorn actually taste?