Pop Weaver Butter 12 Pack uploaded by Angie G.

BY POP WEAVER

PW 12PK BUTTER see more...

Mason F.
West Orange, TX
This popcorn is my go-to for cheap snacking! The popcorn is delicious, the butter is not overpowering, and the overall quality is great. This is the popcorn I almost always get, and for the price it's a great buy.
Africa C.
Avondale, AZ
All time favorite brand of popcorn, I can eat a whole bag by myself that's how much I love butter popcorn lol
Amanda M.
Plano
Purchased at: Walmart
Best value in microwave popcorn. I’m very happy with the quality for price. Great for movie night at home.
Ashley F.
Crab orchard , WV
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this popcorn. It is a fraction of the price of others and in my opinion tastes the best. The bag always pops all the way full and doesn’t burn fast like others. The flavor is great, doesn’t leave a greasy film in your mouth like others either.
Angie G.
Las amo, sirven para comerse a la hora de ver una película y querer hacer esto rápido, he probado estas y las de extra mantequilla pero estas me gustan más