BY FUNKO #89 in Toys

Gear up for a Scandal in Belgravia with this highly anticipated addition to the Pop! TV range, we're SHER-locked, are you? Underground Toys is VERY excited to introduce London's greatest detective Sherlock Holmes alongside Brother Mycroft, side-kick John Watson, Femme Fatale Irene Adler and everyone's favourite charming sociopath Jim Moriarty. Stylish, cute and certain to be a best-selling line, the game is on! Each Sherlock Pop! Vinyl Figure stands around 9cm tall. see more...

Jessica B.
Oakford, PA
I love this Mycroft pop it looks so very much like Mycroft.  I bought it from Hot Topic on sale.  If I had any complaint about this pop is that he falls over because of the way that he is designed.  If you are a Sherlock fan, I highly recommend buying this pop
Miranda T.
Reeseville, WI
I got this little guy from a sale at Hot Topic (last one left!) and was so happy to bring him home and unbox him. The biggest thing that I was surprised with was the clear plastic base that is attatched to his bottom foot, and can be detatched if you want, to help him stand. I tried standing him without the base and he does so very well. I think just with such a small point of contact, Funko wanted to give you a little insurance, which is great! They certainly have given this character a life of his own with putting him in such a stance. Now to get the other characters!
Kacy S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
I received this as a gift from a friend to go with my Sherlock Holmes pop figure and now I have them both sitting on my shelf.