Pop Vinyl Outlander Claire Randall Pop! Vinyl Figure uploaded by Taylor B.

BY FUNKO #92 in Toys

Outlander brings an overwhelming Scottish dash think lots of men in kilts armed to the hilt with swords and daggers and mixes it with romance and a little of the supernatural. Based on Diana Gabaldon's popular novels (over 20 million sold) - the story of a woman transported from 1946 to the Scottish highlands of 1743 has enough unique looking people to produce a fantastic looking range of figures featuring characters from both eras. see more...

Taylor B.
White Marsh, MD
Claire was so hard to find! I didn’t get them when they first came out so I missed out on getting it at a low price. I did however find it a convention - awesome con in DC. I ended up paying $50 for her! I’m obsessed with Outlander though, so worth the money I spent! Now I just need to find Jamie....
Misty J.
West Jordan, UT
This is the most awesomest POP i have seen Besides Jamie, Frank, and all the others . This series has been amazing This is a book I read when it was in the first additions . I am way excited they made it real on starz. This doll is adorable my friend has it and the likeness of Claire is spot on . I am still on the hunt for mine without paying some ridiculous prices . Outlander fans everywhere will agree ...
Stephanie D.
Arlington, VA
This is just beyond cute. It really does look like Claire! I don't fully understand the purpose of these toys but....
Jessica H.
Monticello, MN
They captured Claire's likeness very well. She's so cute and deserves to be on any Outlander lover's shelf!
Aylana M.
This is so cute! I can't believe I've never seen it before. It really looks like Claire. I wish I could buy it *-*