BY POP VINYL

Orphan Black continues to grow it's audience - and the great series of POP! figures are great for fans of the show. We continue to be intrigued as we follow Sarah's ongoing struggles with the Dyad Institute and others out to use or kill her. A series of POP with only girls no longer - as Felix is added to the series. The Felix POP! vinyl figure stands around 9cm tall. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ashley B.
Alexandria, VA
I love these pop vinyls. Perfect size and the price is not bad at all!!! Perfect gifts for people that you don't want to spend a lot of money on. They even have athletes! I love how this one shows his butt. Good detail and funny.
Julia J.
I am addicted to collecting Funko Pop!'s. It is a hobby of mine to collect different kinds from different shows, games, movies, and other categories. I love these little figures. When I saw that they were releasing Orphan Black pops I knew I had to have them, so I got them all! The details on him are perfect and I love that the pop form of him is when he was drunk and naked under the apron. It was a good moment to capture. He goes great with the rest of my collection, he stands next to all his clone sestras.