BY FUNKO

We are GROOT" When Marvel brought out the Guardians of the Galaxy movie it was only a matter of time before the geniuses at Funko turned them into adorable POP Vinyl figurines. This Groot collectable figure would make a perfect addition to anyone's mantelpiece of collectors cabinet. This Groot figurine shows the gentle giant in his fully grown form. Groot has been given a serious expression that suggest he may be about to fight a challenger. Despite his firm mouth being fixed in a serious expression, this POP Vinyl figurine is undeniably cute with the charecteristic black chibi eyes and adorable proportions that have made these collectables highly desirable across the world. This particular figurine is number 49 in its collection and has been painted and sculpted with great care. Groot's body has been sculpted to look like toughened bark and he has twigs growing out of his head as well as small shoots growing out of his arms. This POP Vinyl figurine would make a perfect present or gift for Marvel fans or anyone who collects POPs. see more...

heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love this little guy. I got this for my daughter after we watched the guardians of the galaxy. Groot is her favorite character. They are very good solid toys. Don't break easily. They are between $6-10. Can pretty much find any character you want on Amazon.
Ariel A.
Salinas, CA
Okay... I LOVE FUNKO POPS they are so freaking cute and don't damage easily, they're the perfect size for me considering the amount of figurines I have. So I can just put them close together and they're not too small to go unnoticed
Jeff E.
Rotonda West, FL
This was one of my very first POPs. Hes really good and great for anyone who loves the guardians of the Galaxy or just enjoys POPs in general. Good for both kids and adults.
Angela H.
Virginia Beach, VA
This is so cute! His my fave character in guardians of the Galaxy ! The maybe a bit pricey but it's really worth it if you really want it.
Kacy S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
Groot is one of my favorite characters from Guardian of the Galaxy so I have almost all of the funko pop figures that have come out of him.
Molly D.
Columbia, SC
I love this little dude. He's the perfect addition to my POP! figurines collection! He's adorable on my bookshelf!
Kristin M.
Nashville, TN
One of my favorite characters in Guardians of the Galaxy. Now I can have one of my own at my desk. I love it!