Pop Vinyl Funko Harry Potter Albus Dumbledore Pop! Vinyl Figure uploaded by Kate J.

BY POP VINYL

As well as an extensive release schedule of POP! (7 in this first wave) you can expect a load of limited editions POP! Rides and more The books and movies have such a huge and well known cast that we can expect this series to produce as many figures as Game of Thrones and Walking Dead have These will appeal to the customers of both specialist and mass retailers they are going to be huge see more...

Buy on Walmart
Michelle G.
Villa Rica, GA
This Dumbledore Pop is absolutely lovely! I loved that they made two different Dumbledore Pops for Richard Harris and Michael Gambon. This one is definitely my favorite of the two though. I just love the little stars on his hate and his robes.
Nikkole T.
Pittsburgh , PA
I love this little thing! It's the perfect addition to my collection. It met all of my expectations! The colors are vibrant and it was so affordable. I get a couple every year and just bought this one not too long ago. Great buy!
Nicole M.
Aliquippa, PA
This Dumbledore Funko Pop is a must have for Harry Potter collectors! He looks just like in the first 2 movies. The only downside is my daughter snapped off his glasses pretty easily from 1 small fall.
Rachel C.
Fort Morgan, CO
They did such a good job on this! Dumbledore looks adorable! My 4 year old has a new sense of love for Harry Potter & calls Dumbledore "the grandpa witch" LOL
Desiray B.
Watseka, IL
This product is good to look at and not really much  else. I'm a huge Harry Potter fan and loved getting this item as a gift. My son enjoyed playing with this but it failed to meet my expectations. I expected the glasses to stay in tact a little bit better. My kid dropped it once and the glasses popped off. Possible choking hazard if I wasn't right there to watch it happen!
Kate J.
W Barnstable , MA
I love Funkopop vinyl figures. They are a super cute and super well made collectible. They make them for basically all of my favorite book, movies, tv shows etc... They are a great price and I totally recommend them. I have a massive collection.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
I searched high and low for this particular pop. Dumbledore is one my favorite characters in the series and he is amazing with all his small details. A great pop for Dumbledore/ Harry Potter lovers out there!
Shannon O.
The first time I heard about Dumbledore as a Pop Vinyl figure I knew I had to have him. He's perfect-the details are great. The texture in his robe and hate, his beard ad glasses are perfect. He sits at my desk with me at work. :)
Kacy S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
This is hands down my favorite Dumbledore funko pop released yet. I love the vibrant colors and detailed work put into it.
pizza m.
los funko pop me parecen muy lindos y de muy buena calidad ademas tienen una muy grande variedad de personajes para que puedas iniciar tu coleccion de los personajes que se te ocurra aparte son muy faciles de almacenar limpiar y mantener en buen estado