BY FUNKO

We all know how popular the full-size POP! figures are and now they're appearing in a smaller size range at just 3.75cm but with almost all of the detail found on their bigger cousins. Each Pocket POP! Tin has 3 figures housed in a nice collectors tin with window front. Each set is numbered and the tins are so nicely illustrated they are almost a collectible in themselves. The Pocket POP! Tin is Disney's Bad Girls and features smaller versions of Maleficent The Evil Queen Grimhilde and Ursula. see more...

Cintia C.
Jersey City, NJ
These were perfect for my little sister. I collect the normal sized pops and she like them. So I started getting her there mini packs. They come with multiple characters and a time to keep them in, perfect for her!
Kacy S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
I love this little 3 pack, I'm addicted to Disney movies and TV shows even now so this was perfect for me. I have them sitting on my desk at work for decoration.
bertal L.
Laghouat
Hi, I am Lamine from Algeria. I liked this product very much. I have a lot of followers on Sushl Media. Send it to me and I will review it on YouTube, instgram and Facebook. I'm sure it will appeal to everyone and this is Gamil:. Laminbertal123@gmail.com
I live in Algeria, Laghouat