Pop-up Peekaboo Happy Birthday Sophie! (Board) uploaded by Linda C.

BY NONE

Pop-Up Peekaboo Happy Birthday stars Sophie and her friends in adorable party scenes, each featuring flaps to flip and lots of colorful surprises. Does your baby love Sophie la girafe? Children around the world have fallen in love with Sophie, the giraffe toy from France that's become a worldwide favorite and phenomenon. If your baby loves to play with Sophie la girafe, why not help your child learn with Sophie, too? In our Sophie la girafe books, Sophie and her friends teach babies new concepts, introducing key subjects such as colors and basic vocabulary to babies in a way that feels familiar and fun to children who already enjoy... see more...

Buy on Walmart*
miriam r.
federal way, washington
My kids love pop up books a lot and this Pop-Up Peekaboo Happy Birthday stars Sophie and her friends in adorable party scenes, each featuring flaps to flip and lots of colorful surprises
Posh H.
Easton, PA
This is a cute pop up book that can be given and read to your child on their birthday. The pop up scenes are attractive and fun for children.
Stephanie D.
Cumming, GA
Bought this for my nephew and he loves it. I recommend it to anyone who is looking for a cheap gift that still allows the child to learn
masooma s.
This is so cute. I did not know there is a sophie book. I would love to purchase this. My baby loves his sophie teether.
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
Such an adorable little book! Looking forward to reading this to my nephew in a few months! so cute!
Melanie R.
My son lived Sophie the most out of all his infant toys. Do he did appreciate this story book.
daisy g.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought this book for my nephew when he was a baby and he loved sophie the giraffe
Linda C.
Surrey, BC
I was skeptical at first with this book because I'm not into commercialism but it was a gift. My daughter actually really likes it, it's a simple read and she likes the textures inside the book that she can touch and feel which is great for her developmentally at the moment.
sharianne s.
My baby loves this book. Sophie is a big thing now a days and she helps with lots of learning.
Rose M.
Sykesville, MD
We love all of the Sophie books. This one is so cute because it is a pop up book.
Kayla D.
Isn't this a teething toy also??
Cheyenne P.