Pop the Pig Game

For Ages 4 And Up 2-6 Players Feed The Pig And Watch Him Get Bigger Until...Pop! Roll The Die And Pick The Right Color Burger. Press The Pig's Head Down Each Time You Feed Him. Watch His Belly Get Bigger, Bigger, Bigger! But If His Belt Explodes, You Lose! Contents: 1 Piggy Chef 4 Yellow Burgers 4 Purple Burgers 4 Green Burgers 4 Red Burgers 1 Die Made In China *Actual Product Styling And Colors May Vary. see more...

• Is this game loud when it's belly explodes? Would it scar...4 Answers
  • My son asked for this for Christmas. He is 7 years old. I...3 Answers
  • Good for a 3 year old?4 Answers
Sarah K.
Clinton Twp, MI
My son loves this game. He started to play it in his speech therapy class and we got it for him for Christmas. He loves the colors and the numbers on the hamburgers and he loves watching the pig pop. We got this game at Target and I would definitely give this as a gift for another small child. The only thing you have to watch would be little kids putting the hamburgers in their mouth. They are small but as long as you keep an eye on them its not bad. Its a great way to teach little ones numbers and colors and how to count.
Ashley L.
Marietta, GA
My kids love this game. It is something that is easy for them all to play together regardless of age difference and they all think it is HILARIOUS when the pig gets fatter. This game keeps them entertained for a good bit of time, which of course gives me some time to actually get some of my own stuff done!
carmen g.
Yo les recomiendo este juguete del puerquuto especialmente si tienes niños especiales yo tengo una niña con sindrome de down y su terapeuta usa este juguete para ayudarla con sus motor skills ...a mi niña parte q la ayuda con sus manitas tambien la ayuda a contar y a aprender sus colores
Samantha S.
Kissimmee, FL
My son absolutely loves this game, and I love the actual game play of this game. However, the individual burgers have come apart a few times, and I don't like that at all. They should be sealed together, and also, the numbers should be recessed but not an actual hole because I have had to get play-doh out of the burgers more times than I can count. That said, its a minor issue, and overall the game is fun to play, easy to play for young and old, and storing the entire game within the pig itself is a great bonus!
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
This is a super cute and fun game. My six year old daughter really enjoys feeding the pig hamburgers, and watching his belly pop out when he gets to full. It’s a very easy game for children to understand, and the pig is made with really good quality material. I also like how you can store all of the small pieces in the back of the pig. Overall I would recommend, it’s fun for both children and adults.
Brittany P.
Holland, MI
My daughter was gifted this for her fourth birthday and it is a big hit. The game is simple enough but still captures her attention. I love that it only takes like ten minutes to finish, which makes it a good choice for our family game before bed. She knows her colors and numbers so that isn't an issue, although I bet if your child didnt, he or she would after a round of this game!
Crystal K.
Pasadena, CA
It’s a lot of fun and it helps with counting and color coordination. I bought for my four year old and he just loves it! I highly recommend it. I bought it at Target for around $20 but you get it cheaper online.
Krissy F.
Allentown , PA
This is an awesome game, teaches turn taking and counting! My son loves when his belly pops! We received it as a gift for Christmas! Great kids game, simple no putting together needed. I would gift this to any little kid!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This is a game that taught my 2 year old (3 tomorrow) how the numbers 1 through 4 look within a day. He can count to 10 and knows how to count the times to press but he didn't know how to read any numbers before this game and it literally taught him in less than an hour total.
Not relevant I know but I love that this game can teach numbers, colors, counting, and it's so fun. That's huge. And my son didn't love that he didn't talk or wasn't electronic but I'm so grateful for a toy or game that doesn't require batteries. That's a huge plus for me.
This game is quick. 5 to 10 min total each game depending on how many players and their age ranges and how long it takes them to find a color, the numbers and count.
It is surprising when he pops and its easy to restart within 30 seconds. It's fast to clean up and easy and fast to set up. Its the perfect game. I totally recommend.
Definitely met my expectations and he was able to play it and he liked it despite it being recommended for children 4 and older so I totally recommend. It's a fantastic game.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
1,346 reviews
My daughter loves this game! She begged and begged for it until I gave it! It’s fun to play with the family and small children. I got mine at meijer! But I’ve seen them everywhere.
Tabatha C.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this game loud when it's belly explodes? Would it scare a 4 year old?
Rachel E.
Jenks, OK
Good for a 3 year old?
Elizabeth  H.
Apo, AE
My son asked for this for Christmas. He is 7 years old. I also have an 8 year old daughter and another son that is 3. Is this a game we can all enjoy?
Erin P.
London, ON
1,505 reviews
Where can i buy this? Walmart?