Our classic Pop-Tarts® flavor. Sweet frosting decorated with rainbow sprinkles and filled with strawberry-flavored goodness. No wonder it's so popular.

me agradaria poder probar el producto para poder dar una opinion
Se ven deliciosas, me provocan ganas de probar ?
How amazing are[product:kelloggs-pop-tarts-frosted-strawberry-toaster-pastries] ?
Start your review of Pop-Tarts® Strawberry!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
My favorite flavor!!!!!in reviews
jen H.
Nixa, MO
2,244 reviews
Pop-Tarts® Strawberry uploaded by jen H.
Purchased at: Walmart
So I am a real kid at heart when it comes to breakfast! I love having a Cinnamon Toast pop tart like a did when I was child. That warm sugary center. The flaky, hard pastry! Delicious!
Vanessa B.
Hanover, VA
Pop-Tarts® Strawberry uploaded by Vanessa B.
Purchased at: Kroger
Omg I absolutely love Pop-Tarts® Unfrosted Strawberry 🍓 I have pop tarts with my coffee. When I want something sweet any time of the day. Strawberry pop tarts are on my shopping list every week. I buy two boxes the value pack of 16. There’s no improvements needed.
Candice R.
Hickory, NC
Pop-Tarts® Strawberry uploaded by Candice R.
This picture is of a cinnamon brown sugar Poptart but my review is for Poptarts Strawberry as it should have a photo for! We love these pastries anytime of the day!! I love how buttery and slightly salty the crust is and the strawberry filling is always perfection!! My toddler loves to eat 2 at a time with a glass of milk!! Poptarts are a delicious snack for any age!!
Joey B.
ga
Pop-Tarts® Strawberry uploaded by Joey B.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the richest cookies you can try, they are whole grains, the more exquisite jelly and you freeze them, how delicious or if you put it in the microwave, I'm better
Roseann L.
Pop-Tarts® Strawberry uploaded by Roseann L.
I’m not a fan of these whole grain pop tarts. The strawberry filling is fine, it’s just something with the crust that puts me off
Melissa D.
N Hollywood, CA
Pop-Tarts® Strawberry uploaded by Melissa D.
I like like thease strawberry flavored pop tarts. I bought thease at Ralph store yes it was at a good price not to pricey at all I'm a repeat user because I have tried them before but never bought them as a box
Braydon P.
Stansbury Pk, UT
Pop-Tarts® Strawberry uploaded by Braydon P.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are an ok snack. I buy these mainly because my 2 year old will eat these sometimes as a snack or meal. I hate the dry crust on the edges. I like to eat the warm or cold jelly center. These are good frozen or toasted. Very unhealthy.
Jaslyn C.
Hopkinton, MA
I love pop tarts! There are so many fun flavors to choose from but my favorites are strawberry, blueberry, cherry, raspberry, and sometimes I'm in the mood for s'mores flavor. Although they are unhealthy with lots of sugar but Pop-Tarts have been very popular in my family since I was little. My family enjoy them for a quick breakfast, snack, or when on the go for long car rides. I also love that Kellogg's has a rewards program to sign up for, you can also get emails a few times a month with special offers,coupon savings, and more. I love collecting the codes inside the boxes to enter online, then you can redeem your points for cool rewards like books, high value coupons, sweepstake entries, magazines, kitchen gadgets, sporting goods, gift cards, toys, and many other neat things. My family eat very healthy, and stay fit doing fun physical activities, play sports, and excise on a regular basis so as long we do that I see no reason why we can't satisfy are sweet tooth from time to time with kelloggs poptart pastries. They taste delicious heated up in the microwave or toaster, or just right from the package is very yummy as well.
Roxanne T.
Pop-Tarts® Strawberry uploaded by Roxanne T.
Honestly, my ultimate favorite! I love strawberry flavored anything! Pop tarts on the healthiest for you but I when I do want to treat myself I always go for a Pop-Tart! I always have a box or 2 in my pantry, as you can tell in the picture haha. Huge fitness person but you should always make room for your favorite treats!
Privv_barel A.
Florida
REally good I wouldn’t recommend them if your in a hurry and is really hungry just that you might run out because they are really good lol and it’s really cheap and really good it taste like strawberry’s but it comes in many flavors yes I would buy it again

165 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cassandra G.
Carlene B. il y a un an
I'm more of a cherry flavor girl, but pop tarts rock regardless!! Lol
Jennifer Jayden H.
Arlington, TX
il y a un an
Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries ? Is there a way to petition for a specific new flavor?
david R. il y a 9 mois
I don't know, I didn't think of that till you just told me. I will find out.
Larissa D.
North Vancouver
il y a un an
Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries are these any good? i’ve never had one in my life and i might be missing out!
Brialix D01-128929 N. il y a un an
You need to try them, they're very good 😊