Chocolate and marshmallow filling camped out inside a chocolate-frosted graham cracker crust. Odds are, they're tastiest toasted.

Favorite pop tart ?
Favorite pop tart flavor ? [product:kelloggs-pop-tarts-frosted-smores-toaster-pastries]
What is your favorite flavor pop tart?
Start your review of Pop-Tarts® S'Mores!
Emily L.
Bessemer City, NC
Pop-Tarts® S'Mores uploaded by Emily L.
Who doesn't love Pop-Tarts® S'Mores? They have the perfect blend of chocolate and marshmallow combined with that graham cracker crust that brings out those sweet campfire s'mores memories. I actually bought a whole case of these for my kids and they even made smores with these poptarts (which turned out great btw). Perfect for summer time!
Juan G.
Carlyle, IL
They taste so darn good. I have gone through the box so quickly. I may end up ordering more. The strawberry and frosting are a bit sweet. But it is still awesome to have as a early morning breakfast or mid evening snack. Sometimes you just like to have something soft and warm and gooey to munch on. I find warming these in the toaster oven to much improve the flavor. I never eat these cold. The smell of them cooking is also amazing. I will possibly get more of these by the time I am done typing this review.
Kimignon T.
Grand Prairie, TX
Pop-Tarts® S'Mores uploaded by Kimignon T.
I, my kids and my grandkids thought this was the most disgusting pop tart we had ever tasted!! The filling was not good and the outside tasted like burnt wheat bread!! Very disappointed with this flavor!!
Sandra S.
Raleigh
Pop-Tarts® S'Mores uploaded by Sandra S.
So good, nice to have another breakfast option where you can just buy them in bulk and possibly save a little money
Meliss D.
N Hollywood, CA
Pop-Tarts® S'Mores uploaded by Meliss D.
Thease are what you call tasty s'mores pop tart. They are varieties to choose from which I like. I have thease in the morning with milk. It's a good price not pricey at all yes I recommend thease so much
Bridget  A.
Chefs kisses since the 3rd grade. Love these with a tall glass of milk! Always a good treat!
Heather L.
Knollwood, TX
These are my middles favorite pop tart. She loves everything about it. I love that when you toast them it really taste like a s’mores with the warmth!
Dina C.
Nutley, NJ
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
This is my favorite flavor of all of the Pop Tarts. The best part is the graham cracker crust!
Catherine V.
Myrtle Beach, SC
When you put Poptarts and s’mores together the taste does not disappoint. This is my goto when it comes to Poptarts.
Stacey C.
Spring Hill, FL
I love the brand and My family has kept pop tarts around for years. They are an easy on the go breakfast for when you have go. They taste great warm or cold

127 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Liz H.
Pittsburgh, PA
il y a 2 ans
Océane ́. il y a 2 ans
The chocolate ones 🤤
Christie N.
Maryville
il y a 3 ans
Pop-Tarts® S'Mores do you love these?
Emily S. il y a 2 ans
My favorite!
Ashley G.
anaheim hills
il y a 4 ans
Emily L. il y a un an
Never tried butter on it but I have used jet puffed marshmallow cream to make a smores sandwich 🥰